Bounty Blitz freezing up the game to much. And to many autos clickers

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jon Ward, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Okay now that we know this is happening. Kano please quit doing bounty blitzes during raids and wars and arena. You make the game lag horribly. And by this i mean you get sit there hit a big bounty on the blitz for 3 mins straight thinking it's still there. Do them on the last day of raid season. But not during a war or arena event. Now with that being said. I have a couple ideas i want to run by about the blitz.

1. Get rid of the dang Blitz box during Bounty Blitz. Let it pop up after it's over. But some will say how will you know when it's Bounty Blitz time this is simple. Make the Bounty tab go red with blood. So we know it's Blitz time.

2. Now as far as the auto clickers being able to hover over the bounty tab and open another window and keep that clicker pointed there. Here is a thought. Why not move the attack button from left to right during blitz. I would even be happy during reg bounty mode play. This way the clickers will have to turn them off. I can say with a 100 percent certainty that 3 high level players can't say any names were running their scripts during the blitz.

Just a thought on the Blitzing because when other events are going it sucks and slows the game.

Chasity and CazG like this.
  2. CazG

CazG Member

Agree totally with Jon. The lag was atrocious.. Too much happening all at once. Don't know why you'd even do bounty blitz during last hour of Armada wars to begin with...
    Re Point 1. LOVE the red tab idea!! big thumbs up from me.:D
    Point 2. AWESOME Idea!!! Move the attack button. make if fair for all!!:p

3. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I may be wrong but as I remember from an older topic, a script doesn't need to know where the attack button is on the screen??
    If that's the case, it would be even more difficult to catch a bounty for non script users.

4. Hailok

Hailok New Member

Hes talking about an autoclicker, with an autoclicker you need to select the place you want to spam clicks, so if the Attack button changes from place it will ruin some autoclickers players, but some can just set it to do clicks at left and right so changing the attack button from position wouldn't do much to help legit players but make them have less chances to get a bounty

5. Godlike

Godlike New Member

I don't experience much lag whilst playing LCN with the blitz on, but I know what you mean regarding the autoclickers.
    From what I know, you can just drag your cursor to the 'Attack' button whilst using an autoclicker, I'm not sure how your suggestion would help at all. I mean, all they'd have to do is drag it towards the left (which is actually easier for them, with it being closer to the 'Hitlist' button) or to the right (Which they're already doing.)

So whilst it'd be a pain in the ass for those using an autoclicker, it'd definitely affect us legit players more.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  6. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I don't know anything about auto clickers, so can't speak to that; but, removing the Blitz Box is an awesome idea (or move it permanently down to the bottom area of the screen instead of the top). :cool: When I"m on my tablet, inevitably I"m hitting the Blitz Box icon instead of the bounties tab when trying/vying for a bounty.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I've asked the devs/content scheduler to avoid the start/end of Wars from now on. I would like avoid other events entirely, but that doesn't leave a lot of room.

I can ask about moving or removing the box again.

We can certainly move the button around, but given how much feedback we got when we changed the battle interface, made it so you can punch people from said interface, etc, I am hesitant to start mucking around with that. If it moved around for everybody that would be a frustrating feedback loop and would feel like punishing the many for the (very) few.

There are systems that come into play when certain untoward actions are detected from a player that block out access to certain features. I will ask the developers to review the thresholds for that and modify them for the blitzes.

Chasity likes this.
  8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

:) I like the sounds of that.

9. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Now mi7ch you know i do give kano a hard time. Especially when it comes to cheaters in the game and not doing much to get them ban for good. Rules have always stated if you break the terms of service your account is pretty much gone. Quit cuddling these guys and ban them for good off their accounts. If they want to start a new one that is fine but if they cheat with that one again they lose it again and again. I am not against keeping players out of the games. But i am against them keeping their accounts if they are caught cheating.

Orez likes this.
  10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I think this is a fantastic idea. So that means it won't be implemented. I could really care less, because they have made parts of the game unplayable for an hour while they are running. You would think after the months they have been running on 4 games on 4 platforms this would have been fixed, or at the least, improved. I guess not.

Jon Ward likes this.
  11. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

quick! hurry up and sign up for a twitter account! so you can find out when you can spend an hour clicking over and over again to get nothing but the "Not loading?" button at the top of the screen!

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i like the idea of making the button blood red when a blitz is running instead of the standard white, but who cares what i think.

Chasity and Orez like this.