[PC] LAG

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Kirsten, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Lag in FB PC blitz is horrible

CazG likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Facebook PC games broke

3. Kirsten

I clicked and clicked my health never moved and everyone has the same experience,I couldn't even list anyone anymore ,just refresh, loading ,lag

4. A real clusterf**k! Why the hell run a bounty blitz at the same time a Armada War is ending??????????? Constant freezing... delays....come on guys.... use those bloody brains you have!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

Carol B. Corrigan likes this.
  5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

last blitz it was occuring without nothing starting up....if players are putting real cash into the game i think they should use that money on better computers or data or something an keep these type of sites an apps up to date...

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep sorry folks, bad timing for the Blitz and the Wars this go 'round. Additional servers spun up, but obviously did not make much difference. I've asked the devs to try and avoid overlapping this in the future (honest mistake). :)

CazG, Chasity and Carol B. Corrigan like this.
  7. Thank you! The lag in both AW AND Bounties was horrible! Nothing but screenfreeze, page reloading, etc. etc. etc. Whoever decided to do Bounty Blitz during last hour of AW needs to be keelhauled!! :(

Chasity likes this.
  8. Justin the killer

i think they should remove that from the game.....we already got dumb Raids in the zone we dont need no more extra events that causes lag issues everytime...dont get me wrong i love Blitz but everytime u guys bring it out always seems there is an issue an that is the one with the major issue so techinally i dont think we need it in the game basically is all im sayin nothing bad or anything but just a throught...

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Gawd I actually agree with this :p

Justin the killer likes this.
  10. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I totally disagree! This past Blitz' timing was a major oops, but, Kano is still tweaking & will find a solution so that we can keep all of the fun aspects of the game. Over on Armor/Kong not that many bounties get volleyed up, so Bounty Blitz is a chance experience the action & thrill of multiple bounties in play.

11. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

That had to be the worst lag I have seen in Kano games, ever. In the final hour of AW and a record setting bounty hanging with nine others on the board, and it just froze over. Ugh. It has to be tough to schedule two wars, two arenas, AND a Raid boss every single month, plus 2 or 3 challenges and pop up blitz events without some overlaps. Please don't stop the blitz in PC! This was the best one yet for some pirates tossing out some of their own gold and it wasn't just sitting waiting for Davey Jones to throw some bones. Facebook pirates, we could and should be having more fun with the blitzes. You know, especially if the lag was gone. More than one player has mentioned that scripting is running by some during these events in particular. I would suggest a bit more planning and maybe observe and monitor for that sort of thing during the event. Just an idea.

Chasity likes this.
  12. Justin the killer

if kano is really tweaking this stuff an still tryin to figure out the solution shouldnt they already have this done an brought to the attention? cause the way i am seenin this for the past few Blitz that as been going on ever since they started this event i have seen problems in the LAGS on that event now for the Raid bosses i have not seen a problem only but junk i suppose but Blitz is a major problem in kano career either they need to fix it with an update or just plain permantly remove it from the game..cause im tellin ya i been around for a very long time on these apps an to be honest with you an everyone else we dont need no more events on none of the apps at all (we got plenty to play with). we need more crafting done, ach,Gamer point ach..an etc we dont need no Event enough said so i am gonna let off this messaging lol..but im just saying an that is all!!

13. otty22

otty22 Active Member

Blitz events are horrible, it brokes all the game when it is on

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

the blitzes stink. i was lucky enough to get 3 bounties, but i gave up after a few minutes and nothing on the screen changing except for the standard "Not loading? Click here to refresh..." button or whatever the heck it says at the top of the screen. needless to say, that didn't work, so i just gave the game a break. alas, no money from me.

15. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I love the Bounty Blitzes! ~~~LONG LIVE THE BOUNTY BLITZ EVENTS!!!~~~ :) Ye don't need to be spending coin on them if ye not be inclined that way! ~just be alert & ready at the bounty board, arrrrrr! :cool: Of course, if ye be tossing up some bounties you'll be reaping extra benefits in the way of exp pts, Fer yer trouble o_O Fun to be had for all, say I! :p Stop knocking a good time! Hehehe ;) Kano will get 'ER right with proper amount of tweaking & all will be right with the world. :) Long Live Kano! :) ~~~Rum all around!!!! \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ :) Yo Ho Ho

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You forgot a few faces :(:mad::confused::D:eek::oops::rolleyes:

mi7ch, Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  17. Kirsten

Well when playing on Kong the amount of people playing is so small compared to FB so LAG is REAL BAD :p

Chasity likes this.
  18. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

lag isn't the right word, it's more like a freeze. none of your clicks register for certain things when blitzes are running. at least it only lasts for an hour.

Chasity likes this.
  19. Kirsten

yes freezes , lags, loading , refreshing, it has it all lol

20. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

and it doesn't just happen in one game, i've experienced it in VC more than once when i'm "fortunate" enough to be online when a blitz is running.