[LCN] More Stamina Per Leveling Up

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SwiftlyInnocent, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Mr Gabriel

Mr Gabriel Member

7 thousands lol

2. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i took that as a sarcastic post myself.

3. SefuLaBani

SefuLaBani Member

50 stamina is worthless at any 500+ level...

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  4. Mr Gabriel

Mr Gabriel Member

we agree on that

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  5. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

all im saying is between the energy and stamina you get from leveling up should be enough to get yourself out of a negative experience as soon as you level, just a thought its not cool when you just level and you used all your resources and someone kills you puts you in the negative the energy you got from the level plus stamina should be enough to atleast get you ahead before you sign off, this is the thought i had, when you look at zombie slayer its nice the way they have it set up, thus this app is not as hard and i think once you get to level 2000 it would give 10% of your total 3000 15% 4000 20% and the max set at 25% after level 5000

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

50 stamina is better than nothing. I use it lol

7. Mr Gabriel

Mr Gabriel Member

ofc , not complaining, but wouldnt be bad some change, maybe 10% of your total stam.. dont know, building stam sucks that would be some motivation for building it..

Sir Opinion Alot and Orez like this.
  8. SefuLaBani

SefuLaBani Member

50 stamina = nothing -_-

9. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

@SefuLaBani and @Mr Gabriel : i totally agree with you. 50 stam is nearly nothing when you start having a good level

10. Kirsten

What is a good level anyway lol

11. Kirsten

Use raids to build Stam

12. SefuLaBani

SefuLaBani Member

Yep.. it's a rly pain in the ass to make the 3.5k stam. At the moment i am at 3132.. and the raids are helping a lot.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Mr Gabriel

Mr Gabriel Member

raids doesnt stop making stam building a pain ... just saying

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  14. Kirsten

Well you can use raids to build it up a lot faster than any other way, more stamina means less refils, less refils means less money spent, been playing the games for 6 years or better, and was never a high stamina player, but found "one "good thing about raids :p I use a few raid events to work solely on stamina . When ya done with that you can work on any area ya lacking on.

Mr Gabriel likes this.
  15. Mr Gabriel

Mr Gabriel Member

Certainly the "one" good thing Kirsten !

16. at the end of the day it has been 50 per level up, even since the original Mob Wars on Facebook, never mind when Kano developed their version of it. I have no idea how long I was playing before I switched to Kano/Apps i think its something like 7.5 Years ago.. It was 50 stam them, and its 50 stam now. As much as we would all like more per level up, I think this one is set in stone.

I wish it wasn't so.... but it is.

17. Sir Opinion Alot

what does raids got to do with extra stamina its the same for the level you get even if its not during a raid so they dont help only thing they help is flying through levels

18. Sir Opinion Alot

using stamina this way will make you weak in the long run, thus reason why some do not place so much in that area, and we are trying to improve the game here so why do so many have problem with this, i thought anything extra help wise all players would voice there opinion on this we know if we speak loud enough Kano listen's.

19. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

forget it. it is obvious to me that the only way you are going to get more stamina without spending money for it is to use your skill points to build it up so that you will get more from boosts and refills.

Orez and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  20. Vic

Vic Active Member

it doesn't seem that this is keeping the select few from leveling to oblivion, so i'm giving up on this, too.

Orez and Sir Opinion Alot like this.