Forum Posting Program Season Four

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

heck I can make quota in 1 hr

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

sounds like laziness

Kirsten likes this.
  3. i only count my post on the last day of the month just to make sure i did enough

4. is this forum season rewards is like items creation contest ?

5. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

As I look through the posts, I see a lot of these one word replies, and as above " I can make my quota in 1 hour". These posts are not an enrichment to the forum and have actually no real content. It IS hard to make the 20 posts if you have to find something of VALUE to say, without being mean-spirited or just lazy. Everyones opinion is needed so that we have anything to discuss and ponder at all, but the guidlines posted by Mi7ch are there for a reason. The posting program is not a race to see who can spam the forums the quickest.

Orez likes this.
  6. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Well said - Im hopeful that Mi7ch will give us another season of forum posting rewards. Ive always said the target is so achievable, there really is not need to spam things out there - less than one post a day really should be pretty easy for even the most light forum user.

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

People can also have fun in the forum, and if some of the posts don't count towards the total, that is fine, Mitch makes that determination anyway. The forum has been here long before there was a forum reward program.

8. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

lol ya be careful also what you say in here can tend to carry over to apps, which can always make for fun drama bahaha :)

9. cricket_jumper

How dare you wanting to come here and have fun?! The interweb is a very serious place. Now, I off to look at cats doing funny things.. I love cat videos.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

Enjoyed the FPs rewards, hope there's another Programme coming soon @mi7ch ? :)

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I generally take a month off between "seasons". If there is going to be another one, it will be in March. :)

Gazzaaaa, cricket_jumper and Orez like this.
  12. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

And here i`m thinking it was just 1 month..... But well at least its not just spam.

13. nice to hear that mitch, we will keep on posting till then

Orez likes this.
  14. cricket_jumper

Shame to wish your life away... but roll on March. :)

Orez likes this.
  15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

ROTFL you are a nut :p

16. ISAACKEELS

ISAACKEELS New Member

I know isn't that amazing

that's hilarious to pretend to have a conversation

anyone know what the att def is for the turbine rifle

17. Dodge

Dodge Member

Not worth it in my opinion,I will post stats in a min.

18. Dodge

Dodge Member

60 something of each, I didn't even try to craft it when I knew the stats on it.

19. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

So did I miss an announcement that another forum season program has started, or is March now another month of rest from posting?

20. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

I too am quite eager to know when the next program starts. Getting those FPs has become an addiction. :p