[LCN] More Stamina Per Leveling Up

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SwiftlyInnocent, Jul 1, 2015.

1. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I love the idea of applying it to everyone and the part about "A simple calculation of how many pvp attacks and boss attacks were done vs how much total xp we have would work. Apply it across the board, to everyone, not just a very few top levels. It may mean that you are bumped from level 11k to level 14k" I would agree with. What I might not be so happy with - regardless of how weak you think the argument is -is if they made a level 4000 now getting say 900 exp per stamina and made it even easier for them to level without making any sort of adjustment to the higher levels. This game has made too many changes that have ALL made it so easy to level for the lower and mid level players while for the higher levels it is still almost impossible to do anything as even if you are spending a ton, there is only so much time in a day. Even if I wanted to spend $100 a day on stamina refills and had ten leveling partners so that I could do as many levels as a level 5000 in a day, there is only so many hours I can sit in front of a computer and click. The time players have invested should mean something and not be so quickly erased with changes. Change is good but these changes should also benefit everyone and reward players who have invested years into the game.

ChewbaccaSW and Hailok like this.
  2. Vic

Vic Active Member

i can't WAIT until i get my 50 stamina reward today! woo hoo!

StoneCK likes this.
  3. Hailok

Hailok New Member

I'd like to see that if you reach 'x' level your stamina refill per level multiplied for 2 and after other 500 levels it multiplies again and so go on...
    I'm still at a low level (216 atm) and I'm seeing everytime that I level up and increase my max stam that the 50 stam refill is more useless, and when I look at my friends who are level 4000+ they got to save stam for hours, some for days just to level up once, I might understand that Kano do not want players to level up that fast since they can't keep creating more locations, items and bosses, but it is not fair.

ChewbaccaSW and Orez like this.
  4. Vic

Vic Active Member

kano doesn't want us to level up fast? what the heck are the raids for then? the game is already imbalanced now BECAUSE of the changes that have been made over the past year or so, it is WAY PAST TIME to give us a little more stamina, and there is NO EXCUSE for NOT doing so.

StoneCK likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You get a stam boost every 24 hours so ya don't have to wait,you can also set your daily reward for stam only, you can always buy a refil also,how is it not fair, we have played for years with 50 stam upon leveling, has not stopped anyone,from progressing.and once upon a time there was no 24 hour boost, no daily reward , and no bonus from Mitch once a week, be it stam,energy or coin.

Harrytard and StoneCK like this.
  6. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

you're making our argument for us! so we didn't use to have all this stuff. what's the harm in throwing us more than 50 stamina per level?

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Hey I don't make decisions for Kano, it hasn't happened yet , has it, maybe it will ,maybe it won't , I really don't care , it will not change how I play the games.

8. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

More stamina for all!

ChewbaccaSW, Gazzaaaa and Harrytard like this.
  9. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

No one ever said 50 stamina per level did stop anyone.... but just because that is how it is and has been for all the years we have played doesn't mean it isn't time for a change. 50 stamina per level really only affects the new players as 50 stamina for me is nothing that I even notice anymore but in the early levels it can make a huge difference as levels are not too hard to get. The higher level you go, the more exp you need per level while the activities for experience decreases in relation making the need for stamina more crucial.
    And if it won't affect you like you claim in another post then why are you so vocal against it?

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  10. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

"It hasn't happened yet?" Just because Kano is slow in doing ANYTHING is no reason for them not to do it. They haven't changed the BA from a "spend the most to win" back to something with more strategy and they have not figured out a way to make raids less frustrating..... it doesn't mean that Kano should do nothing because "It hasn't happened yet, has it?" What kind of logic is that????

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  11. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i just wish i could gift it to someone or do something else with it, 50 stamina at level 6k is WORTHLESS.

12. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Try it past level 10,000. It basically gets you 1.3% of a level. But I guess for every 77 levels or so it is enough for a full level. LOL

13. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

well, i can see where they wouldn't want you to level up too fast or anything if they gave you more than 50 a level.

14. I think that every player would welcome a little (or a lot) more stam every time we leveled up.

I think that it is a long held belief of the Devs that it would unbalance the game too much.

I would welcome a new tiered system whereby the refill increased from 50 up to say 500 (like your max energy) depending upon level. Maybe at level 5000 you max out your potential refill.

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  15. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

@Sleeper Service : yep, the stam added every level should depend either on your level or on your max stam

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  16. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

this hasn't even made it to "in implementation" yet, so i'm thinking 7 more years for this one.

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  17. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Not sure if you are being serious or sarcastic..... lol But Kano not want players to level up too fast? RAIDS have allowed players to level from nothing to level 5000 in just a couple of months. I think the correct statement would be "Kano doesn't want players to level too fast UNLESS they pay for it with an arm and a leg!" Giving more free stamina would defeat Kano's purpose of squeezing as much out of its player base as possible even if that means bending over the corpse.

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I think that was his point. I have been playing for more than 4 years, so I remember when we didn't have arenas, wars, and--worst of all--raids. Players that have only played for a year are leveling past me, and there are many long-time players that have given up. That's the drawback to chasing dollars at the expense of the benefit to the entire player base. Oh, and I'm sure anything more than 50 stamina would create so much imbalance in the games they would have to be shut down entirely.

19. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Not sure why it would create more of imbalance as it would be "free" and not about spending unless you are saying that the spenders are the ones who level therefore it would only benefit them. But then that could be said of the 500 energy as well. And 5 skills per level.

20. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Only 7? LOL

Mr Gabriel likes this.