[LCN] All my family's accts are being disabled one by one for no reason

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Shazza P, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Shazza P

Shazza P New Member

Is there anyone that can help with this? I am a new player and enjoy the game. I too now have a warning msg on my acct and have sent ticket to Kano with no response........

2. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

They'll have to send in tickets to Kano and they'll review them case by case I guess.

3. Shazza P

Shazza P New Member

Thanx for replying, those of that had or have warnings have replied to the warnings with no reply and then acct's were disabled.

4. cricket_jumper

They normally have to prove that they are more than one person playing from the same address/IP. I dont know what evidences are required, but I have heard of this before.

5. Shazza P

Shazza P New Member

We have our ID and there was 2 of us from the same IP but individual people, we haven't been given the opportunity to show them our info and already one of my family (real life) has been shut down even though he offered the information.

6. cricket_jumper

Im positive you wont get any direct help here on it though - get tickets submitted and as I say - they will review. Good luck.

7. Orez

Orez Active Member

you would need to submit a ticket to get some help with your family's disabled accounts. Goodluck :)

8. cricket_jumper

*echo* *echo* lol!

Kirsten likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Well I think we have this pretty well covered. Thanks folks. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

you should be able to get it sorted out in a few days.

11. Shazza P

Shazza P New Member

STILL NO REPLY, guess my acct will be blocked also !!! Do Kano actually answer their clients?

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, Support answers tickets within 24 - 48 business hours. If you sent your ticket in on Thursday or Friday, then that was over the weekend. Monday was a holiday here in Canada as well. I will make sure Support gets to your ticket as soon as possible.

13. Shazza P

Shazza P New Member

Thank you

14. otty22

otty22 Active Member

New players always have troubles..