[LCN] SPEAKING ON TOKENS

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by nicole rhonna jean mason, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

Change is good. I am always up for ideas that make the game better (FOR EVERYONE). It´s sad that many posts (also regarding tokens) are put out there with hope that it will benefit themselves and an exclusive group only. Fairness and equal oppertunity make the game fun and playable for all. If things get too one-sided, you will experience a massive amount of players leaving the game out of frustration.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  2. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

exactly

3. Scandalous Mamacita

Scandalous Mamacita New Member

ive been playin this game a long time and i think that would make syn wars a better deal if they did replenish faster that is a nice idea

4. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

definitely no to replenishing faster. that would only benefit those players can log in multiple times a day, and i'm not one of them.

5. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

Players who do play more often should be rewarded and not just those who can spend the most. And by increasing the regeneration time as well as the cap, that should help everyone. And the entire idea was based on just allowing players more to do.... not to change the scores on the leaderboard or benefit just one group of people. But SW takes maybe 2 minutes every 12 hours. You sign on, go to SW, use your tokens, you sign off. What is the point? It would be nice if it created more strategy in signing on more frequently.

And with an increase on the cap and you had more tokens to work with at one time, players might actually run down an A syndicate which at least in Kong LCN rarely ever get killed. No one has the guts or enough tokens to take down one of the "big boys". So it is just the weak B syndicates and the C's that get killed over and over. LOL

SW is really extremely boring. As I said, you take 2 minutes a couple times a day. YAY! HOW MUCH FUN IS THAT!!

6. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

That really depends on how you play and trust me, not everyone plays like you.

RafeDavid and ChewbaccaSW like this.
  7. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

gotta go with GTCD on this one. so if they doubled the token count, i could play syndicate wars for a whole 8 minutes instead of 4 minutes each day. maximum fun!

8. you can ppl with different time zone n form different groups to play at certain time. sw is a team its takes all members to win a week. we do it week in week out and finish top of the table all time. we play more than 4 mins every day

9. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

I don't know if changing amount of tokens would change participation. The problem is that the B/C/D/E division team have no chance and are destroyed by the A ones. Maybe the gap (totals modified) between the teams should be reduced. It would encourage more teamwork, and new people would keep courage.

10. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

Having more tokens or faster regeneration times on tokens is not an idea that is one-sided or unfair to any group of people.... it is not applied by level or skill allocation. It would be something everyone would see and experience. Now the fact that one person or group of people may actually spend on refills while another person or group does not is just the way life is. Some people choose not to spend and some choose to spend. That is the same with purchased items, refills with stamina and energy, RAIDS, and every other aspect of this game. If you wanted a truly "fair" and 100% equal game, Kano would need to remove all perks from spending cash. But then since Kano would need to make money somehow, we would either be flooded with ads and/or paying a monthly membership fee.

And regardless if you are a spender or not a spender, I personally think 300 tokens max is way too few and the refills are too expensive for only 50 tokens. And it takes forever for the tokens to regenerate from zero to 300. The game would have a lot more action and teams trying to take out other teams if there were more tokens available.

11. Cheryl

Cheryl New Member

How about letting players give their tokens to another player in their syndicate???

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You can already do this provided:

1) you have tokens to give
    2) the other player is not at their maximum number of tokens.

To gift another Syndicate member a Token, in the members view page click their token count link.

13. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

Personally I wouldn't mind a faster regeneration time. The main thing I dislike about syn wars is the rewards at the end. It should pay out 48 godfathers instead of 20 since usually those that win have spent that many.

14. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Primary reason as to why i wont spend GF's on refills, the payout isnt worth the investment.

15. Randy Jenkins

Randy Jenkins Active Member

to me it is a waste of Favor points to buy refills unless your syndicate is an A group this group can do more damage per attack than any of the other groups thus using less tokens to get kills. if everyone looks to see what group has got the kill on them I can pretty much assure you it is going to be an A group