[LCN] RAID PARTY KILLERS

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by GOING TO CATCH DAVID, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Mr Gabriel

Mr Gabriel Member

Yes indeed, ive just seen 2 raids perished in the whole session and 1 was perished by a lvl 2k+...

2. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

There was that raid being posted around that the owner killed it off three times straight away... oops!!

3. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Looks like you kong players finaly read the raid party mechanics.

4. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

maybe. but if no one else participates because of the "accident", that kind of screws the whole bunch, doesn't it?

5. SefuLaBani

SefuLaBani Member

Ty for remind me , Rafe. Link available in kongregate. And yes Gazzaa, i didn't see any raid killer this time.

Gazzaaaa likes this.
  6. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

neither do i. People are more careful :)

7. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

There still seems to be some alty types floating around in Kong chat. They're still lurking.

8. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

you really should not talk crap about Kong LCN players and until you actually have played on kong LCN and understand the game dynamics over there, you really have nothing worthwhile to say.

I have been very fortunate with the RAIDS as I was in only one RAID that the raid party perished in the last event. No one ever did explain how it happened TWICE in the same raid as it was by a player who normally is a trusted, reliable person. And they had done the most damage to the raid when it died twice. My only guess is either that excuse that goes around about "lag" but if you don't see the bars moving when attacking or healing, stop clicking!!!! Or turn off your script as that is another way you might over attack before you get healed.

9. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

To put a lid on this, and most know it by now: Only send raid invites privately to trusted and experienced mobsters. Never publicly. We have all learned that lesson by now. If not, take heed, there will always be a troll just waiting to ruin your raid.

10. No he hasn't. I found him in game. Well, He found me. Sending me private messages again. He is making more as we speak.

11. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I find all the accounts, and chain them

StoneCK and Orez like this.
  12. Mr Gabriel

Mr Gabriel Member

seems this raid session was a succes too :)

13. ChewbaccaSW

I confirm : i've seen only one raid killer this time. And the account is already deleted!

14. Mr Gabriel

Mr Gabriel Member

ive saw just 1 raid perished by a "rachel" acc.. and its done . Good session, peacefull one haha

Orez likes this.
  15. Orez

Orez Active Member

that account and another one killed a raid but at least it was two raids that time and not a lot :)

16. I was shared in on one this time.

Killed his OWN raid twice over, in quick sucession.

GO FIGURE!!

17. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

I was in 18 raids and none were perished. :)

Orez and Sleeper Service like this.
  18. No one would dare, Stone, no one would dare!!

19. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

lol

20. ChewbaccaSW

Because if the raid perish, then the raid killer would perish forever :p

StoneCK likes this.