[LCN] RAID PARTY KILLERS

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by GOING TO CATCH DAVID, Nov 6, 2015.

1. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Yes if you have the luxury of knowing enough people to share a raid with and get it taken down in a timely manner good for you. Many are missing the point. Don't look at this issue as a veteran player with tons of experience. Think of the newer players who don't have this luxury or experience under their belts. They want to partake in the features the game offers just like everyone else yet internet trolls ruin it for them, ruin the gaming experience for them, and probably drives them away from the game. This isn't just some oblivious player making a mistake and killing a raid; there are individuals who purposely destroy raids. Some thought needs to be put into removing this possibility from the game. Saying keep your raids private is a band aid; let's come up with a cure.

ChewbaccaSW and Dcasso like this.
  2. Mr Gabriel

Mr Gabriel Member

Yep.. i hope people remember not to make raids public, at least..

3. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

doubtful, and so far Kano haven't said that implemented anything > so one more bloodbath coming up.

4. Mr Gabriel

Mr Gabriel Member

Seems so..

5. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

As usual, never share your raid on job chat, but only with your mates!

6. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

So any news on the RAIDS this month for Kong LCN? Is the problem as bad as last month or are people being more selective on the invites? I have been in 5 only this time around and so far no problems that I have seen.

7. Vic

Vic Active Member

i think being selective is the key. i'm only in one right now, but i can't tell if it's going to be killed off by an alt or not yet. i never joined many to begin with, and this isn't a priority for me, because i'm not a money spender/super leveler.

8. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

well we do have an alt raid party killer again since kano didn't do anything towards solving the issue, but a lot of players are better at hiding their raids and the party killer apparently doesn't have nearly as much time staying in the game looking for raid parties to kill. But next season he might be back at full strength

9. Orez

Orez Active Member

Players have been more selective this time and I have only heard of one raid party killer for this month.

10. Mr Gabriel

Mr Gabriel Member

well remembering what we were talking, this session looked better than last one lol

11. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Yeah, it seems like the person who made all these alts to kill the raids stopped and/or was IP banned.

12. SefuLaBani

SefuLaBani Member

I still have 8 tier1 spots in my raid. If someone is interested, pm me here on in game.

13. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

well pretty sure we saw him back online, but luckely not for long :)

14. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

it's not just alts that do this. i'm in a raid that was killed off by a high level player (one of the Unknown Mobsters in game). really sucks that a high level player would ruin a raid for everyone else.

15. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

If it only happens once, it could have been an accident. If multiple people hit at the same time, bad things can happen.

16. SefuLaBani

SefuLaBani Member

Still have 5 tier1. 1:21:11:05 time to defead and 280 mil left. Pm me who wants.

17. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

This might not be the best place to pimp out your raid boss as the forum is for players on all platforms not just the one on which you play.

SefuLaBani likes this.
  18. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

always the same silly ones killing off raids

19. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

In my very first raid ever (my own) it happened to me, i killed mine.. Game was lagging, i was hitting, but i couldn't see the damage..So i was still clicking on attacking, until i've seen the "not working? refresh this page" message was written. Some seconds later i saw the result, it was too late... So it can happen by accident. Im paranoid with this now:p I think developpers should had a safety and add an "idiot button" (like someone already proposed). Or better : a raid shouldn't die - it would solve problems

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  20. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

Is it just me or does it seem less raid killing has happened this time? In fact, I can't think I've seen one raid targeted!