[PC] Admin Should Sign up for BA

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chasity, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Kano Admin who have pirate accounts should sign up for the Battle Arena, to give us more victims to hit! :cool: ~especially in Armor/Kong :)

George Burd likes this.
  2. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I think Davy Jones should enter all the inactives he's been listing. :)

George Burd and Chasity like this.
  3. Marius

Marius Member

If it can be done for AW, it can be done for BA huh? Not that I understand how it works. Or understand anything coming to think of it? How do I get out of this room?

4. cricket_jumper

We have to let you out - thats why its padded. Youre in there for your own safety. :)

5. Marius

Marius Member

I've chewed through my straps, but the locks are hurting my teeth...

6. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

an arena filled with all the inactives would make for more cannon fodder I like the idea,, as fa as admins go they should play just to catch the unusual activities that happen

CrabbyOne, Justin the killer and CazG like this.
  7. cricket_jumper

I think you should have to opt of of an arena, not opt in. If you REALLY dont want to play, you have the option not to, but for those who dont care, or who forget, its more targets for the rest of us.

8. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

armadas are automatically entered for the bi-weekly armada wars? i didn't know that. if that's the case, EVERY player should be automatically entered into the arenas.

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Armadas are not automatically entered

CazG and mi7ch like this.
  10. cricket_jumper

Be nice if they were - again Armadas should opt out, not in. More cannon fodder! :)

11. The admins absolutely should play the battle arena to see the ridiculous amount of cheating. I have 3.5 billion arena health. I healed and was dead in under a minute thanks to a player hitting with clearly artificial speed.

12. I have to admit to signing up and then completely forgetting the BA was on in Pirates!

Too busy with Raids in LCN this time.. still, I placed 58th and got 2fp

13. CazG

CazG Member

Count yourself one lucky pirate. The couple times I joined and forgot time difference so missed it never managed to gain any xp or reward.

14. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

Come on Kano, doesn't this tell you there is a problem? it starts in 3 minutes,
    Number of Participants:

diva of destruction likes this.
  15. The use of automation in arena has just gotten out of control. 450 killed in sudden death in 40 minutes and most of those kills were by maybe 3 or 4 players. Battle Arena is a joke because Kano doesn't care about the cheating.

16. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Ya think. Only thing worth Arena if you do play it is for drops. Unless your bank rolling dollar dollar bills for daddy Kano. Your never going to win it. Arena is a wallet game now. And auto clickers dream.

17. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

the admins should play to see the auto clickers being used

18. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

I agree. The BA is messed up and participation is way down. I tried to play one in vikings, never got a kill, crushed by a giant viking, and went about my business. My poi ts weren't many. But I ranked and got a favor point. Lol. Sad to see this be a wallet game. :(

19. Participation in Kongregate Pirates is almost none existent. currently 92 players involved. You can get 2FP for signing up and having zero participation.

Even when I do play it, I am lucky to survive more than a minute or two and would tend to agree with the comments about super clickers and/or fiddler being used to give the competitive cheating advantage.

20. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

Yes something needs to be done to help boost participation whether voluntary or not I hope kano is noticing the declining participation