[LCN] Get Rid of Gifts?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SwiftlyInnocent, Jul 1, 2015.

1. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

anyone can post anywhere in the forum and they can use their own wordings. and people have equal right to post here, anywhere in the forum. and they will because they can. and some of the features in these games are same, so as the secret gifts. And you are bringing up something that is not related and has no bearing on this discussion. And personally no matter this is mob wars thread or not, you can't tell anyone where to post!!

Kirsten and Marc14 like this.
  2. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Light travels faster than sound that's why some people appear bright until they spoke Bro. LOL

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Orez

Orez Active Member

"Also called Invincible Armada, Spanish Armada. the fleet sent against England by Philip II of Spain in 1588. It was defeated by the English navy and later dispersed and wrecked by storms. 2. (lowercase) any fleet of warships."

Had to search this as I had no clue what they were talking. But I do agree with clearing out inactive Syndicates and the like.

4. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

As you said, I can post whatever I want. And if I think it is inappropriate for someone to post with terms not associated with the game thread they are posting in, as you have so clearly stated, BRO..... I can mention it. Anything else you want to say to me?

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Do you have a hard time reading DAVID?
    CLAN,MOB,MATEY/ ARMADA,SYNDICATE,GUILD
    all same chit, quit being a DA

Kirsten and AXXO like this.
  6. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

LMAO The funny thing is you guys keep posting about how it is the same thing and it is not the same thing. You keep asking why is it such a big deal and yet you guys keep posting about it. When you say "clan" you are referring to other games on Kong. It is that simple. I understand that it refers to the same principle for all the games but it is NOT called a "clan" in Mob Wars. And as I stated quite clearly for you in case you were the one that was too slow to understand it.... I did ask in the game chat itself about the term and every single reply was "Clan" is another game. Maybe in your world and some of the other posters in this thread, you play PC, VC, or whatever it is called so for you it is a common term you often "interchange" but in KONG LCN, it is not a term that is used to ever refer to anything in Mob Wars. The fact that the words "clan" and "mob" happen to be synonyms was not the point..... the fact is we never say in mob wars "You want to clan up?" Or "Do you want to join my clan?" It would simply be out of place.

But please keep posting and defending the choice of words, especially since Mitch himself and the guy with a dictionary said they were same thing.

7. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Here in KANO APPS Forum nobody seems to care.

AXXO likes this.
  8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

yes, I have no problem you're posting here ;) doesn't matter what anyone post here, if it's irrelevant just ignore it.

9. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Gifts are getting useless as crafting items are weak. may be higher level might have a chance of crafting in new locations, but crafting isn't getting interesting. I think rather than removing the gifts totally, may be Kano can look into advance crafting.

10. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

I would love to see better crafting. Most doesn't even help me anymore. And I am not a spender on items so the items I have gotten from bosses and job drops are better than most of the stuff I can craft. Kano still has not come out with the boss drops from moon to craft (i.e. elites and optimals). I will say though that I like the craft for the
    [​IMG]
    Harbour Ferry
    118 Attack and 112 Defense.

I am probably am weakest in vehicles so this has been very helpful. I know this topic is old but if they would just open up a couple new cities to catch up even a little to where I am at it would change a lot of things for me as well as other higher levels.

11. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

perhaps kano can start a clan wars??

12. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

ridiculous!!

13. In regards to gifting, I have been playing this app since before crafting existing in any real way. Back then the armoured bently was the top vehicle and all you had to do was job yourself silly and you would have mob full of the top gear.

Crafting has been an advantage and there is no doubt about that. It is a royal PITA with the the sending and receiving of gifts, make that better and that would be great.

My caveat to all of this is that if you have a couple of high level benefactors sharing top bosses, it is real easy to replace crafting with Boss drops.

Maybe we do need a bit more crafting from Job drops to wards the top end of the jobs in each city to help with this. Right now, in Kong I am in Madrid and have no real use for Job drops, nor will Venice help me, as it stands...

14. Vic

Vic Active Member

this is one of the main reasons why nothing is being done with crafting, you can get stronger without it.

Aapje and Orez like this.
  15. Cisco

Cisco Member

gifts and crafting are very important, you should really look at your wish list several times a week to keep it current to your needs for crafting.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

doesn't matter how many times you check crafting or wishlist update, its not gonna help as crafting items are super weak than the inventory items. thus we might want to see a crafting item update.

17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

wow lol some people sure like to nit pic, clan ,mob,armada, guild, syndicate, faction, slayers pirates, vikings lol kong Fb,armor kanoplay, server 2 lol there is a big world out there with the 4 games on it and how silly of some to have blinders on about that.

18. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

i disagree. there seems to be some people posting on a thread for a particular game, that have never played that game. one would think that in real life they speak just to hear their own voice.

Orez likes this.
  19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

How would you know who plays what, I wonder ?? one would think you were a mind reader lol So tell me what do I play, Kreskin :p

AXXO likes this.
  20. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

well in that case if anyone curious, I have played all four, but I regularly play LCN because I'm comfortable with that interface,ZS is also fine but my head hurts when I play Vikings-not used to so many colors, PC also I have an account but I only have 24 hours so I stick up with LCN and spend there. in that case I can post anywhere. Since the all 4 games bear the the basic features, i mean those are self explanatory lol ex: LCN its a Syndicate, in Viking its a Guild, PC its an armada, ZC its called factions.

Kirsten likes this.