[ZS] lag?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by AlterEgoT, Jan 5, 2016.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Ok I've restarted modems, computers, and processes run scans, stopped processses/services, changed from FB to kp1 and tried another browser.

Nothing is helping. Was fine when I was on last and my computer was not used since then.

Is there an event in one of the other games? has there been an update?

this is ridiculous.

I have a few screenshots from the developer tools in chrome if needed.

Just trying to find out if something changed there, since nothing should have here.

Thanks!

2. funnyman

funnyman Member

seems the lag i get sometimes all my clicks delayed by seconds,

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I asked and nothing was going on with our servers that would have caused this. Events in the other games shouldn't have an effect and we weren't making any updates. I've been getting a few more latency reports than normal recently so I'll be asking the network team to do another deep dive like they did late last year.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  4. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

yeah i get once in day when i join the game so all stats reseted adn still get the refresh page and need to click 2x for 1 action.. i used to trap of when i get that cant play that way.... so just log in later and all good.

5. funnyman

funnyman Member

ty for response mich it just gets bad lag sometimes and it ruins ones chances for hitlist kills and kills

6. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Your leaving the game anyway remember

7. AlterEgoT

thank you it's bad again tonight :/

8. AlterEgoT

yeah, I'm trying to.

apparently I'm not very good at that either.

but then some idiot decided to try to use my personal life in WC gave me a reason to hang around and keep it dead. :) so maybe next month instead.

American Nightmare likes this.
  9. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

The lag first started getting bad when kano went from a third party image host (edgecast i think) to hosting themselves...every page on the game is made up of thousands of tiny little images.

10. Don off sorrow

i have lags big time
    so for 1 action to be done i need to click 3x as refresh page wotn take of from up in there. geeez realy i log on after 2 3 h and that hapening to me .... damn laggggggggggggggg

11. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

lag is an ongoing problem as we all know its just a shame that it continues to rear its ugly head .

12. lag is killing me man specially when i try to heal n try to chain some player, not healing faster

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

What time (estimate) game and network did you see the latency on?

14. im playing from fb, lcn mobwars, when i try to attack fast, after 5th attack it lags for 3-5 seconds, same thing happens during ambush too.

15. Don off sorrow

ya same here i got alot of lag in latest game days