Base bounty

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, Jan 18, 2016.

1. because everyone is getting rich base bounty should rise by 50% lol

2. Allen Sumaran

Allen Sumaran Member

I agree with Jack. That will make my base bounty 1 quad 170 trillion :)

3. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

more properties higher base gotta work for it not just given a raise

4. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

The base is fine. People just need to list the highers more so money circulate better :)

5. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

it's pretty hard to bounty the highers in VC unless you have bounty hunters in your inner circle that can give you some decent coin.

6. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Well said. People need to list highers so money circulates. Many higher level people are not happy because they don't get listed and thus the game becomes boring to them. Perhaps there should be a way if maybe in a war guild where you can bounty them 1 time without retribution as far as non stop attacks. Lets face it, in a war guild , you can slap them 4 times and hit them 5 times, and they cant bully you for it. Why not if you get points for listing them 1 time, make that without retribution as well as far as non stop hits on you goes? That would especially work well with the new bounty blitz feature. Not a big concern for me, but just trying to figure out what would help.

Demonik1 likes this.
  7. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Better to keep it the way it is. The game is already imbalanced with all the empire that is exclusive for higher levels. The bounty prices are already way too high. Also, everyone's bounty price would increase the more they get listed. So, I think we don't need to make any changes to bounty price (in terms of increasing it). Maybe a better idea would be to decrease everyone's base bounty price instead. That way, more players will get listed, and the game will be more fun.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

So those that spent their coins, for a decent base price should have them be lowered by Kano,??? how fair is that,Not fair at all. That will never happen.

Rag Na Rok likes this.
  9. Kirsten

That is not gonna happen either,People earned their base bounty price, or they didn't do anything to raise, it needs to stay the way it is.You want a higher base ,get it like others have. Second of all if everyone were raised, that does not change anything,as far as what those complaining about, which sounds like they are a little jealous.

10. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

With every new bounty your price goes up with 75% of your base bounty, its easy to get a raise :)

JADES and Kirsten like this.
  11. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

I meant that the base bounty price for ALL players should be lowered, not just the higher levels. So the higher levels will still tend to have a higher base bounty than lower levels. All it does is that everyone's bounty price becomes more affordable.

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Exactly, if want increase real fast in VC is to spout off in world chat=presto (many will help out ;))

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Kirsten

But why should it be more affordable when the goal is to have a high bounty ,besides no ones bounty is so high that they never get bountied.I say no, thanks.Players have worked long and hard to make their base whatever it is, how is that gonna be fair to those that did the work??

14. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

I believe that it will still be fair even if everyone's base bounty is reduced. I meant that the base bounty of all players should be scaled down. The incomes of all players would remain the same. Only difference is that more players will be listed. Look, it probably won't be fair to the players that did all the work in building their base bounty, but Kano needs to find a way to spice up the game.

15. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

No thank you! I have worked really hard for several years at saving my fake gold and buying rule so that I could have a high bounty base. To lower it would tick me off.
    I look at bounties this way... If you don't like the price of what it costs to bounty someone, then don't bounty them. Easy peasy.

16. Kirsten

I see bounties flying all the time,then there are the game generated and the bounty blitz, so no I doubt Kano would even consider this idea, that would be just another nail in the coffin,maybe you aren't playing the game/s
    were bounties are flying.

17. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Well here is a solution. Why don't you play the game and work your way up. Then your base will increase. I am really getting tired of all the whining and complaining. Took me years to get where I am. Which can be a sad commentary, but its what it took. Everyone wants everything handed to em these days instead of working for it. I say NO NO NO

Mabest and Kirsten like this.
  18. Rag Na Rok

Rag Na Rok New Member

No, I also don't agree with this at all - spent years buying all that property so that I'm harder to bounty, would be extremely unfair to have that all undone / lessened just so some 'want it now' lower-level newbies whine about how hard the game is... work your way up. Getting easier to do so all the time.

Kirsten likes this.
  19. john frances

john frances Member

Well i say buy more rule and get your income up, we all have to do that not change because people cant afford it geeesh play more to get leveles incone ect thats how the game works

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I think the consensus around this one is fairly cut and dry, I'll move it over to "not considering" for now. :)

Mabest and Alice Prospero like this.