[VC] Boss drops you never get

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Brosnik, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Ok, more info. Since I started this thread I have monitored my drops. Question. Has anybody ever received any of the following drops because after SEVERAL YEARS of playing I have NEVER received any of the following potential drops? If you have received any of these please say so and also say how many of them you have, check your inventories. The following list is not exhaustive but just a random sample of drops I have NEVER received.
    ODINS RAVENS
    Raven Feather Cloak
    Raven Guard
    LAST STAND OF HEIMDALLR
    Allseeing Scythe
    Portal Plate
    HEIMDALLR
    Gatekeeper
    Gatekeepers Armour
    JORMUNGANDER
    Serpent Scale Cloak
    World Warden
    There are many more but as I said this is a random sample. If anybody has received any of these then please let me know and I will hope that maybe over the next few years I may be lucky enough to get a random drop or three. If not, then what is KANO playing at suggesting that a BOSS has three drops but only ever gives one?????

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I looked at Raven and Last Stand drops...

Capturee.PNG

Ravenguards is craftable

CaptureA.PNG

3. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Thanks Jades. Maybe then, the 'random' drops only kick in at certain levels and above depending on the boss? That would be understandable instead of KANO saying everything is droppable to all at any time - which they have not actually said. Do you have any of the other stuff as well?

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I have others but not digging into it right now...
    On Last Stand I've helped 923 bosses, and mine is level 52
    On Raven's I've helped 586 bosses, and mine is level 13
    Yeah drop rate is very small, but is there.

5. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I'll keep plugging away then. That's one way of building up the muscles in my right index finger.

6. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

I haven't unlocked any of the above bosses, but this is what I have so far:
    - 2 Serpentscale Cloaks
    - 2 Gatekeeper Armors
    - 2 World Wardens
    - 2 Ravenguards

7. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

I might have more, but it can be time consuming to keep digging it up.

8. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

2 x Raven Feather Cloak
    0 x Raven Guard

0 x Allseeing Scythe
    0 x Portal Plate

0 x Gatekeeper
    0 x Gatekeepers Armour

2 x Serpent Scale Cloak
    0 x World Warden

Only 4 in 2500 days of play.

I've not unlocked any of these bosses yet. Where you find out how many of these bosses I've helped with?

9. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

You look at the number of boss helper rewards in your inventory for that particular boss and that should be the amount of times that you have helped that boss.

10. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

if you haven't unlocked the boss yourself yet, the drop rate is terrible. also, while you may have played for years, some of the bosses mentioned here have not been available for "years", so you won't have as many drops for those bosses as the ones that have been around longer. everyone here has been at least level 10k for "years" and expects to have hundreds of these drops?

11. It was mooted that not only does the actual distance you are from unlocking the boss yourself effects the drops but also the number of drops you actually had collected.

I am over 1000 level away from Return to Paris, but the rate of drops is something like 4 times better than a Lunar Mech boss, which clearly I am many 1000's levels away from. I also have 40 time more drops collected from RTP bosses than Lunar Mechs.

If this theory holds, the more Lunar Mechs I join the more drops I get, the higher the drop rate % gets..

I doubt there is any truth in this at all, LOL!, but we can all dream, can't we.

By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Worvan, I shall be avenged.

12. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

I have 1 gatekeeper Armor. yeey me :)

13. CazG

CazG Member

Look forward to boss helpers drops. Although have noticed that if you're on a boss not yet available at your level drops never happen.. at least not to me. o_O

14. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Vindicated (is there a smug-face smiley?)

15. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

:p is probably the nearest you will get to a smug face. This could be a bit na na nana na

16. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

I wonder what happened to all the extra boss helper awards that people picked up over the years due to this error. Have we all been allowed to keep them or have the extras be quietly "retrieved" from our accounts?

17. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Probably nothing, when there is a new location they are all effortlessly replaced and forgotten, even the very rare ones.

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

True - especially if you cannot upgrade them at the Blacksmith's. Some are only worth getting because you can upgrade them - but when even the Legendary upgrade becomes no good either then the only point of hitting some of those bosses is if you want the points as the drops eventually fade away into the mists of Viking time.

19. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If the Rare boss drops are so hard to get, 1-2 drops from 100 bosses they should make them a little stronger. If on the next location I get better drops from any adventure and they are so easily replaced, I dont see why they bothered to add them to the game.

20. Tate

Tate New Member

Mitch you think you could add some good attack items to purchase next week its a free to play game however I like to pay to win :p