[LCN] New Characters

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Scandalous Mamacita, Dec 29, 2015.

1. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

ah, did I hurt your feelings because you haven't made it to level 5000 and I was not interested in your opinion?

2. KING WEND

KING WEND New Member

new character asap, for lvl 5k, lvl 7.5k and 10k
    asap

3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

not anytime sooner as they said.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

hardly anyone bothers to read the fine print or what Mitch has to say :p

5. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Well, I dont think that is true exactly. First off many things Mitch says is buried in so many different threads and posts, it can be difficult to find it if you were not involved in the thread as it happened. Looking for information later can be difficult if you spend more time playing the game than on the forum. Then there is the fact that people don't care if the devs say no or don't respond to an idea or opinion. We are the actual ones playing the game and will keep voicing our opinions until maybe we make enough noise Mitch can get the devs to revisit and idea or thought. But then there is also the fact that Mitch might say something like "NO NEW CITIES ARE IN THE WORKS" but then 2.5 months later we had Victoria. So not always what he says is what happens.

For me personally, I do read whatever I find from Mitch. But I often times think he either just doesn't keep us informed or doesn't know much himself. It is like dealing with the government and trying to get something done..... so much red tape and secrecy and they are always doing what they think is best and not what the "people/players" want.

6. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Yeah, I have to agree with you on this. I don't think a new character will be coming for a very long time. Since I want to switch characters (go from Level 2500 Boomer to Level 2500 Slicer) I dont think waiting for a new character to come out is very promising. I had hoped to switch "trees" as Mitch called it with maybe a level 5000 or something rather than own TWO level 2500 characters. But the Boomer was a mistake and I am losing out on in game cash every day by waiting.

7. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I chose boomer cause I though I'll get 0.75 advantage of boost. but I realized earlier character's .25% boost was replaced by .5% boost of boomer which was disappointing . :/

8. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Would you have still bought the level 2500 character had you known or would you have stayed with a level 1000?

9. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

would have stayed with 1000 cause extra .25% boost isnt worth 200GF. as I get the discount. cause regards to items, using 200GF i would have done big bosses.

10. otty22

otty22 Active Member

I think new caracters aren't a good idea, it is fast enough to get stamina and energy under 1 minute

11. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

It is never fast enough LOL But I can understand what you mean.....

I don't think I would care if I was not trying to change "trees". I just do not want to spend the 250 fps for a 2nd level 2500 and have them "surprise" me with a new level character 4 or 5 months later. But the way things look, I probably don't have to worry too much about that happening. I do like the regeneration time savings though that you get with a level 2500 vs a level 1000.

12. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i have an idea of the value. and no, i don't spend. i don't have max clan, and i don't craft. yet i still win the majority of my battles. i'm not opposed to new characters, i just don't see enough players SPENDING money to get the FPs to purchase them.

13. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

I would venture to guess almost every level 5000 or higher has purchased the level 2500 character. I would guess most of the level 2500 or above who do have full mob and spend even a little here and there have probably purchased a level 2500 character. Maybe not all but at least more than 70%. And there have been a ton of people who claim they don't spend but RAIDS are getting killed and opened and people have been spending. And I imagine everyone of those people who spend on raids would buy a higher level character as well so long as it gave some value worth buying like as stated before an additional .5% for defense on top of the things you get with the level 2500. And with the time decrease on two things like Cash/Energy, Cash/Stamina, or Stamina/Energy. OR maybe it kept the same times as the level 2500 but gave 5% more income per hour*(hour being whatever time you get your hourly income). Either way, whatever a new character would offer I think there would be enough people who would purchase it. I remember when the level 2500 came out, many people talked about how they wouldn't buy it and the level 1000 was good enough. Eventually everyone bought the level 2500.

I still don't think Kano will do it for a long time just like they are behind on 4 or 5 cities compared to where the top levels are.... but I don't think that is just because of the "cost" of doing it. I think Kano does what they want, when they want it. And RAIDS are their thing now along with the Bounty Blitz.

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

15. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

mi7ch said:
    I did answer a similar question in the character announcement thread if you missed it:http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/...er-boomer-and-sniper.13543/page-2#post-132591

The answer is no planned release of characters for the near future but it is subject to change. :)

lol And it is that answer that scares me.... the "subject to change". I know, life is full of uncertainly and you never know, but I am afraid of spending $50 for a SECOND level 2500 to have them come out with a level 5000 (for example) soon after. I almost wish it was just "We will NEVER come out with another level character". But I should have just spent the $50 for the second one months ago, then it wouldnt matter so much to me now. The more I put it off the more I worry about it being the wrong time. Maybe I will just buy it and if I they do suddenly surprise us, oh well.

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well you do get this discount on next tier if ever comes out so not big of loss as you think.

mi7ch likes this.
  17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

18. Vic

Vic Active Member

so just buy the next character then. why would you wait a year to see if another character is going to be released when there is another one available that is better? that makes no sense to me.

19. saving up FPs is not as difficult as it was, its only about 200 levels if you take into account the occasional Boss reward, and challenge rewards/bonuses.

20. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i don't think it has to do with saving up FPs. i guess some players aren't happy losing fights even with all of the boss drops they have been able to get. i guess they need the edge that another character will give them?

Kirsten likes this.