Way to get around raids and making them perish.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jon Ward, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

So apparently the new thing to get at players is wait until the last day and sink their raids and make them perish. Since we already know if you do this to raids you will be benched for the rest of the raid event supposedly. How about we change up the rules since these idiots are doing this on the last day now. And ban them the next raid from participation. This should make it stop real quick. It's sad when players help others or they do a lot on their own boss only to have an asshat do this to them.

2. Orez

Orez Active Member

The only way around this at the moment is not to share raid bosses in public chat and may your own list of reliable players to team up with.
    I didn't bother with opening one last month since I didn't feel like having it failed because of a raid sabotage account again, So I only join 4 raids 1 public and 3 from two people I trusted in game Lucky all of them were completed. But In Chat and Kong chat I was seeing people comment about having their own raids or one that they joined perish because of the alt accounts. Also saw some of the alt accounts laughing about how they killed a bunch of raids on purpose because they just wanted too.

3. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

This was a real bad problem on Kong during the last raid event. It is sad that internet trolls figured out that derailing raids was a way they could get the negative attention they need to survive. Players should be able to enjoy the game and share in good faith but that is not how the system is configured at the moment. What is bad is all this does is hurt the new & growing players because the veterans have to shy away from any newer players because of the trolls.

Orez and Chasity like this.
  4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

You must not have been playing these games for long. If you think not sharing in public chat and reliable people is going to stop certain individuals i have the winning powerball ticket for you for a billion.

5. Orez

Orez Active Member

I never said it would stop people killing raids on purpose only said that this is the best anyone can do at the moment.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

And yes it is, only one I joined was killed, and the owner killed it :p