pirates war mode

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by roger j siciliano, Dec 11, 2014.

1. roger j siciliano

roger j siciliano New Member

when in war in pirates,have you noticed how often you loose your kill to a steal
    in mob wars you get better kill results,i wonder why

2. Ploppy

Ploppy New Member

It can be irritating when your battering some one down and some one jumps in on the last few hit's and get's your hard earned kill in the arena but if your going for some one that's giving you plenty of XP's per hit it means your close to there strength so it takes more hit's from you to kill were as someone much stronger may only need the odd hit to gain the kill so they are more likely to get it than you even though they may not get as many XP's from there hits!

3. roger j siciliano

roger j siciliano New Member

your correct

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Just alittle correction ,but PC has armada Wars, not war mode, LCN and VC , also have war mode and syn and guild wars.

5. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

maybe warmode should open in pc just a thought

6. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Ive thought there might be space for a war mode in Pirates - but it doesnt seem to be being considered. Shame.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

War Mode will not be expanding to PC for the foreseeable future, just so you know. :)

8. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

What does "War Mode" entail? I only play Pirate Clan, so I'd like to know what I'm missing hahaha ;)

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Chasity likes this.
  10. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

This looks a lot like what a few of my fellow pirate friends were afraid that Armada Wars was, when it was first introduced. Some in my armada wouldn't join Armada Wars at first because they didn't want to attack their pirate friends. We had to reassure them that no pirate would be attacked during Armada Wars, before they'd join up. That being said, I think War Mode looks like fun. :)

11. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

I would love to see war mode come to pirates, theres not enough fighting, I can sit there for hours at full health and no one will hit me, we need more action....

12. Kirsten

Mitch stated it is not coming to PC any time soon. Post # 7

13. bobbyc

bobbyc Member

Yes I seen that, but the fact is there isn't enough action, Battle list always empty, I have to play the bounty just to get my daily battle points...

Chasity likes this.
  14. Kirsten

Well even if there were war mode doesn't mean everyone will want to join,years ago PC's reaction to warMode was very negative, so it was never implemented like VC and LCN,not sure if ZS has it,when I have to get fight DGP's done and no one is around or alive I have to use the undead but I wait till the last minute hoping someone lists me so I have a rival list, during raids there are always people alive and always weaker than me lol

15. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

zs does not have war mode -might be fun if they ever added it to zs

16. I play PC a little on Kong. Whilst I would love to see a full on War Mode to make me more interested in the game, i don't see that there enough players to make it more than a 2 horse race.

A bit like Battle Arena really, there is almost no point in joining, unless up are content with 2 DJ just for joining!

17. cricket_jumper

QUite nice getting 2 when you forget its on, or it happens in the middle of the night! lol

18. I have said they should change the start times occasionally to be more UK/Western Europe friendly

George Burd likes this.
  19. cricket_jumper

IM all up for that and I know that trippy cat agrees.. [​IMG]

George Burd likes this.
  20. I have received similar comments that Kano can't change the times to suit 'Everyone'

However to adjust the start times every now again to GMT rather than PST should in theory be straightforward enough. They might even get a few more players involved!

George Burd likes this.