Where do you get hundreds of mob-mates from?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Jabloko, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Mr Gabriel

Mr Gabriel Member

agree to that

Gazzaaaa and Orez like this.
  2. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

If you are playing on Kong LCN it may take awhile, The player base is much smaller than FB LCN and other games.... but if you follow the advice posted in this thread, it can be done.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Well you can see many players have done it, myself included , and you could do it faster by spending money

4. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

If you played Kong LCN, you would find that it is NOT easy to do. Most of the players who did it "quickly" had the help of what we termed the "alt fairy". Several people the first year of Kong LCN would make alt after alt just adding people and never getting past level 2. Many players had their mobs filled with names like "HiredGun1", "Hiredgun2", etc. Kong LCN player base is so small that in order to play war mode, have any sort of fight list, and do any hunting, you don't want to add all the active players but then that doesn't leave much left to mob with. I probably had over 400 of those mobsters in my mob at one time but slowly removed them as there was a time I was stronger than my leveling partners and I wanted to reduce my mob to get weaker to match up better. Later as I added mob back, I added new players who actually played so I could increase my opportunities for job assists, challenge helps, and gifting.

5. Orez

Orez Active Member

Getting to 1000 mob also depends on which sever you play too. its is easier for a player on the Facebook sever to get 1000 before a player on another sever like Kong/Armor. If you are playing on Kong is easier to just add all the new accounts that pop up around raid time. At least that I did.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. dont they any switch over option from one server to another ?

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Switch over? No, this has never been a option and wouldn't work anyways, all platform builds are different.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Orez

Orez Active Member

No. all servers are build differently so you would have to start from scratch if you want to change severs. Also it that was possible, you would only be able to transfer hired guns not real players account in your mob.

Shanky Gamesac likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Anyone that plays on a non social network is gonna have this problem, hI5 , the old myspace ( which were filled with alts) now Kong and Armor, to be successful ya need a social network for a Social game :)