[LCN] Home page stuck

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Dodge, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Dodge

Dodge Member

The home page is stuck on challenge help,can't access job help/bosses posted.Also can't use 20 stamina on my bosses only 5 stamina??

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We just pushed an update to fix some issues, please refresh or reload the game if you haven't already to pick up the new code. Let me know if you are still seeing issues after refresh and please let me know what browser you are using. :)

Justin the killer likes this.
  3. Dodge

Dodge Member

It's working now thanks,I use my mobile but play the full version.Thanks for the reply and fixing the problem :)

Justin the killer and mi7ch like this.
  4. mitch when is raid option coming for mobile version

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

PC and LCN have the Raid Events on the iOS app (it's been on there for a while) and on the mobile version. You have to scroll the bar a bit over on the Boss page to see it, and it's only there when the event is active. Since this is on the LCN subforum is assume that answers your question. :)

6. sorry i didnt mention my doubt clearly. i was going to ask how to join raid through mobile when somebody gives me raid invite on fb msg. i tried to join through mobile version but still not able to do. i was able to join through kano server or through desktop version on mobile.

7. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

yes few of my friends needed my raid link sent to their in-game inbox, because they couldn't join my raid via private messages on Facebook. all of them were playing mobile version.

8. think they are yet to develop that option for mobile version.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Ah, I gotcha. ;)

I'll look into this and report back.

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Iphone,,Ipad , tablets ( of any typed) links only work with ingame messages, has always been that way.

AXXO likes this.
  11. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

and those are the updates players are really looking for, can't always use kanoplay mobile site always. except if the sender use it.

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Those things have never been user friendly with links from FB groups for games. I always have to ask the person to send ingame if I am not at home with my laptop, and while most of my boss, and raid bosses are sent ingame, it is not that bad ,but would be nice if it would work,directly from FB.

AXXO likes this.
  13. oh i thought its only for android mobile users. hope they do that soon. missed out on few raids because of this issue

i wait till i reach home or office to join from pc but by that time all mid tier gets filled

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah, it unfortunately does not work through FB messenger on mobile. :(

I'm sure the team is aware of that as it does present a barrier to gameplay. I'll definitely remind them of it, though.

Shanky Gamesac likes this.
  15. ok. looking forward to next raid hope by that time its available

16. Dodge

Dodge Member

On my mobile I can get on the full version.On my phone I click desktop view in the options.if I click a link it will go to the mobile version but then like I said desktop view.

17. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

on the kindle using kano server 2 the chat box is cut off on the side cant see half the stuff but on kano server 1 is just fine

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

What browser?

19. it happens in kano server on mobile too

20. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

silk browser, it i think has to due with screen size which today im making smaller on the computer so maybe when i play on the kindle it keeps same aspect. Its worth a shot maybe a thought would to make it be placed in the left hand corner automatically and cover items there at least this way you can hit the hide button or move it to better place, at this point you can not even change the tabs due to location. I missed out on alot of raids since i was trying to look for them on the kindle when i was bored at night sitting in the bed. Thanks Mitch