[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. dude u r lucky, didnt even get single superior items only 17 common items for this raid

2. depends up on the group u r in mate, in my syndicate all raid gets killed. we dont have enough raid to give to all our players. some of mid tier players not getting much. we never let raids expire

3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

lol Shanky didn't you open your one this time bro? 2 of the superiors i got from my own, one from the first and second I did the maximum on tier 2 ;)

4. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

that's why I open 2 every time, one private and one for the people who missed first. and yes we won't let our raids done ;)

5. i didnt open raid this time sam, came back from trek on last day of raid so didnt have chance

6. i used to open before but the last two raids been difficult for me

7. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Is so simple to resolve: decrease of Xp should affect only the player who kills the raid not all the participants

8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Like once if a player perished/killed a raid, you grand them a huge negative xp. this could be -XP for 4-5 levels or so, because it need to be a huge one, like really huge.

Shanky Gamesac and StoneCK like this.
  9. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

During the first ever Raid Boss on LCN, I Posted a comment about receiving multiples of the same Item in this Thread stating that there was nothing "random" about the Rewards I had been receiving. Another Member replied to my Post claiming that most people (including myself) did not understand "randomness" and even provided a link to a calculator which could test and give random results based on user input criteria. After running several tests using Random Number Generator to test for "randomness", I was actually very surprised with several of the outcomes! When using the generator to test the different outcomes of Random Reward Item Drops for Raid Bosses, I used numbers 1-6 which represent the six different Items one may receive after defeating a Raid Boss (counting Common and Superior Items as the "same"), and repeated the test 20 times which represents the number of total Raid Bosses one may receive Rewards from in total. In some rare cases, I did receive results that did not include either number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6, meaning that in those cases you would not have received one of the 6 available Items. You can click on this link to reach the Random Number Generator and run a few tests of your own - you will likely be surprised with the different outcomes! http://stattrek.com/statistics/random-number-generator.aspx [I filled out the generator in this way:
    How many random numbers? 20-30 (Depending on how many Raid Bosses you collected Rewards from)
    Minimum value 1 (Where "1" represents one of the six available Items)
    Maximum value 6 (As "6" represents the maximum number of different Items)
    Allow duplicate entries True (Meaning the same number could come up twice, just like receiving 2 of the same Item)

Anyway, hope that helps and you get some mixed up results like I did.. ;)

10. thats a good one, inspite of that i would love to perish eddie's raid many times lol

11. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

hahaha in that case, count me in ;)

12. KING WEND

KING WEND New Member

MORE EXP!!!!
    until summer i expect more exp, i spent 300 bucks last event for 140 lvls until i realized what crap value that is.
    hurry up, i want SAME exp as what u get with lvl partners, nobody is enjoying that anymore and all u have is those RAID who gain 500k fight strength with that

Guardian Angel likes this.
  13. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

It´s only human that we all want more. More exp. More stamina, and so on. But if a player is investing money in the game (300 smakeroonies is a bit of change) then they should naturally have some sort of advantage over the non-payers such as myself. It goes to show that there is a fan base preasent willing to invest in this fine game, why not keep them happy?

14. I wouldn't mind if you could give us the option to kick out non-players from a raid :)
    Most of the raids i join have at least 5-10 who only attack or heal once :mad:
    That is also why i never start my own raids....They'll just get filled with non-players :(
    Would also be great if you did something about the rewards....Most raids i've been ranked as 1-5 doing most damages/heals and then i get a useless weapon/armor/vehicle instead of one of those superior items :oops:

15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The event don't even started, but I see that I am already in 8 Raid Boss Fights:
    desktop.PNG

16. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

lol I am in 30 :)

17. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Not fair it only shows I am in 1. I want to be in more non existent raids.

18. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

I have question for the masses...what about over attackers whom ruin the Raid for the rest by killing it early, yes we have those that don't/won't heal couldn't care less attitude etc & yes we can or could always join or open up another one but why get 1/2 the XP when the full amount would do?

What about a damage slider that will limit the damage possible, much like in our normal bosses but in saying this it would need some sort of adjusting but I'd say around 40Mill damage is the top of the limit & 0 of course being the bottom(which nobody actually wanst anybody to do)

Ideas people Ideas not criticisim!

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Interesting...I'll pass this one up to the developers. :)

20. Nice one Gazember, that's a hell of a head start!