Sell 5 SKILL POINT for 8 UN

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by kai93, Oct 28, 2010.

1. kai93

kai93 New Member

support pls!!!:D

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Never!!! and Kano have said a few times they will never offer skill points to buy.

If you need skill points, level up and do the achievements like everyone else does.

3. agreed.kano says they'll NEVER sell skill points since they would rather them be earned than bought.after all its SKILL points.SKILL means youve earned it.

HOWEVER,i would support in rearranging your skill points for 8 or 10 UN credits AFTER youve reached all the achievements for health attack defense energy and stamina.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  4. kai93

kai93 New Member

really?? then im sorry.. im new here..:)..thanks guys

5. in order to spend money and recieve skill points, you must purchase a stamina or energy refill. This will enable you to level up and gain a fresh set of skill points.

6. Tizme

Tizme Member

THIS.
    Once you have 'maxed' (lol) each skill, you should be allowed to rearrange them to make up for mistakes made in allocation while levelling.
    It wouldn't be easy to abuse, because it takes an incredible amount of time/effort to get all 5 achievements, and if someone then wants to put ridiculous amounts of skill into a specific stat, their other stats would probably suffer.

7. thanks for supporting :D

8. Tizme

Tizme Member

I support because i would like it to happen..
    Please consider this, it is a very reasonable request as it is NO small feat getting each of the fortitude achievements to enable you to pay additional UN to reorganise your stats.

9. Griff

Griff Member

HOWEVER,i would support in rearranging your skill points for 8 or 10 UN credits AFTER youve reached all the achievements for health attack defense energy and stamina.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely support this ! Sounds totally reasonable to me.

10. kai93

kai93 New Member

anyway.. thanks guys!!! support or not... thanks!! hahaha.. :D