[LCN] New Location Available: Victoria!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Hmm the first raid in PC last year was on thanksgiving and no one died.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Kirsten likes this.
  3. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

4. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

and the elite and optimization for the moon is where....????????

5. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

Don't forget 86ers.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I've removed the off-topic posts from this thread, including my own, and edited the word which originally caused the issue which is what I should have done in the first place. My apologies to everyone who came to this thread looking for information on crafting or wanting to give feedback. :(

To cover a few points:

1) Crafting for Elite and Optimal items are coming for the Moon and the 86ers. I don't have an ETA on that, but Aardvark and myself are pressing for a very early 2016 release so fingers crossed.

2) We know some people aren't happy about the timing of the raids and we did a survey about it and the majority of people said it was fine.

The Navigator likes this.
  7. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

Hi Mitch just wondering what is up with the crafting level requirements in victoria? The way it is set players would need to be well into what ever city will follow Victoria before they can craft the items, by which time they will probably be rendered useless due to their stats. Think this is the first time crafting has worked this way and seems a strange and not good deviation from the norm by the devs,

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I will ask the devs about it. :)

Update: it seems to be related to the input requirements, which is probably what makes it look weirder than normal. We're reviewing it for an update. :)

And it's fixed.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  9. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The good part is, that finally you dropped the idea of using lower city job drops as an ingredient , the bad part: they kept changing the stats until 3 of them are completely useless :mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2015
  10. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

Thanks Mitch and the Devs for fixing it so quickly

mi7ch likes this.
  11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. :)

12. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

It is fine !!! , Christmas is 1 time/ year event, so I don t care to much , in january all goes back to normal

Kirsten likes this.
  13. The Navigator

Finally! I know they'll probably get delayed until February, but I'm still happy to hear that.
    This gets off-topic but I assume you also get elites and optimals for all four games' world bosses. Say, for England at ZS?

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, all games. :)

15. The Navigator

[​IMG]

Kirsten and mi7ch like this.
  16. Mr Gabriel

Mr Gabriel Member

still waiting to get one lol

17. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

If I may offer my humble suggestion... release the next city as a complete package, with boss, crafts and achievements. Would save a lot of complaining.

18. The Navigator

Good idea, but that will never happen. Why? Because improving the game is a long, painful process. It's not easy. Besides, they have three other games and the most important; a life outside their day job. So creating a new location will take a LONG time. It's slow. That makes the community, the players frustrated. So, to keep us interested, Kano must offer some treats and publish the location way too early, at "beta mode". If Kano would publish the location as a whole, half of the big players were gone forever.

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It only takes two weeks for the Location to be a "complete package" anyways. The Jobs and Properties are released first, then the Boss and the Challenge and then the Crafting, it's not like process takes a long time. :)

20. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

I don't know, Mitch, Victoria has been out for a number of weeks now and we are still waiting for the elite crafting for Moon Base. Tell me again how its not a big job or a long process?