change Raid Party levels groups

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Darth Vader, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

Raid Party Info

Levels 0-3500
    Levels 3501-8999
    Levels 9000+
    I think this is big wrong the first group almost never fill and will be good to be until level 6000 ! The third group Levels 9000+ is filled in a split second and there shall be level 12000 +
    Levels 0-6000
    Levels 6000-12000
    Levels 12000+
    Remember that most of levels under 3500 are inactive or chash cows (mini accounts)

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The middle tier the way it is fills very very fast, that would make the middle tier even more of a nightmare,and I only join private 99 3/4% of the time,but even that ,if ya not around when someone sends the link it is filled fast. That is a very big difference in tiers .

3. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

This is true for VC, but I remember that in PC the middle group filled up very hard, and many times there where free spots, while the first and top tiers filled very fast.

4. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

NOW WITH MY SELF being middle tier i am finding they are filling up first missed a few because of it

Kirsten likes this.
  5. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Middle tier fills faster no matter how many times they change it. cause most active players in between 3000 levels or higher. so it will always fill first

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

yeah, it seems like there are a lot of middle tiers looking for raids, i was only able to get into one last time, but i saw many others that were posted that i couldn't join.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I base tiers entirely off feedback because while we can run the numbers and figure out the tiers based on math, that can differ from actual playing experience.

I can get these tiers in next time. Facebook I'm guessing?

8. Kirsten

IMO that is way too much of a jump for For FB VC

9. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Yes it is Facebook. And I concur. But I must point out that both higher tiers on public posts fill in seconds.

10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

in my opinion, nope I doubt it will work good in face book. current tiers in facebook are better. as we have done few without a complain.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Kirsten

I even missed group and private invites cause the middle fill so fast :(

12. Darth Vader

maybe I did mistake because I am talking about Viking Clan -in Mob Wars little group fill fast in PC -middle group and in VC the big group!

13. koo22

koo22 Member

I agree that is way too much of a jump for VC. If anything what you're doing in PC is way too high. There are more higher levels in VC than in PC, yet you have made PC's high tier beginning at 10K and VC's at 9K. That's backwards. You should leave PC alone where there are not many very high levels, leave it at 9K, and raise up VC's if you must raise them. But 12K is too much. 10,000 or 10,500 would be more practical in VC.

14. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Yeah no. If we are going to do tiers you have an additional 10 slots still available.

0 to 4000
    4001 to 8000
    8001 to 12000
    12001 and up.

We have the option to open it to 40 players instead of 30. And Kano if they are smart. They would realize it would generate them more money also in their pockets if they did this. But just my opinion.

Darth Vader likes this.
  15. Darth Vader

Remember that there are many people who leveled fast with raid bosses and soon in VC will need to be raising the levels groups!Currently fill lightning fast the group level 9k + and this is the fact!You have to be very quick to find a place when someone shared in jobs!

16. koo22

koo22 Member

I don't understand why they keep raising it every RB cycle in PC, but leave VC .....where there are so many more higher levels......alone. It's backwards.

17. Kirsten

it is prob cause no one asks it to be raised

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, I explain above how it works. If I don't get feedback on the tiers, I don't change them. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Ok, the ones who are pro rising the tiers should come here and say it! Let's see how many ask for this because it seems to me there are not too many who are actually enchanted about this tier rising.

20. Darth Vader

the lowest group must lift there is almost always remains empty probably because VC is the oldest KANO game and actual active players have raised their level much higher than level 3500! At the moment this is the most dangerous group because very often becomes the object of offenders who put their alt accounts raid destroyers!

King of Comebacks likes this.