Punishments on Raid Bosses

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Paul M. McCormick, May 21, 2015.

1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

if you got 40 of these raids you do not wanna run through all and check, also some join and do nothing to see what happens instead of wasting valueable resources we wait and see if others attack or just sitting and waiting for someone else. it was a good add it dont bother no one, it dont disturb the game. it was one thing that was actually needed they did in a timely manner

2. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

But to make it simpler it lets the VC 2.0 Farmville'rs do it easy ...

You want a strategy thinking challenge when you are blowing up Raids? .

3. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

When you join a Raid your 'intention' is to kill it along with your buddies, not just sit there. If you join 40 raids then kill them, so you don't need the bar do you - duh. If you don't intent to actually kill 40 Raids then don't join so many. Why should KANO make life easy for the skivers in here?

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Oh well, the complete bar is there ,so whatcha ya gonna bitch about now :p not much different that letting us know we reached the min, I guess no one ever gets distracted while being attacked while doing bosses,or raids, lucky for those players. :p

5. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Bother, got to find something else now ......

Kirsten likes this.
  6. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

and this works well unless it is an alt and they dont care about dying.... but I still like to list people! Regardless of what they do.

If they only did the required amount we would see what we have in Kong LCN - raids perishing! YAY!

you think it is lucky?

THATS RIGHT!!!!! So what if they only have a little stamina or energy and are a level 1500. They better spend or they have no business opening any raids! And who do they think they are joining my raid if they can't share one!!!!!! you better be able to do 450 million damage on your raid while everyone else just does minimum or you have no business playing raids at all! YOU GO KRISTEN!!!!!!!!

Kirsten and Orez like this.
  7. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I don't get those who join a Raid Boss then don't even do the minimum required. What is the point of that or is it a secret silly tactic to raise your unpopular stupidity?

8. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

There is a guy who joins to take a spot, but waits to see if it is very likely to finish. Then he does min.

9. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I think even FB has such people. we do not send our raids to them. and there are some people who use 100 stamina and heals which gives them 2000 actions, ( 1 stamina attack 20 energy heal ratio) I demob them and list them pretty hard :D lol sandbaggers

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  10. Kirsten

They tend to be the same people who don't do the min on reg bosses, run thru their reg own bosses one after another all day, barely doing the min, no idea what their mindset is with that tactic,just a waste of space.

11. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

I know a couple of people on Kong who do the same thing - I am friends with them but I thought it was unfair to the "team" effort personally. Everyone seems to think they should be entitled to the reward item but don't want to put in any real work to kill the raid boss.

I dont know about FB LCN but I have heard there is a chance of a random drop at the end of a regular boss of a fp.... I know several people who will just do 1 or 2 stamina on every boss they can just to increase their chances of getting that drop.

12. Kirsten

Yes that is the reason some give, but even those into crafting do it . Ces't la vie

13. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Well that place could have used by someone who actually willing to put stamina.. what if there are 15 people who thinks like that in a one raid.

Kirsten likes this.
  14. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

That happens all the time..... a bunch join and either do nothing and wait or just do minimum. I almost always do my 25-35 million immediately. I figure get it done and not worry about it later. Also, I am hoping that others will see that there is some damage done and will be motivated to actively help as they will see actual progress that has been done. But then is exactly why I skipped the last two raids - now I did do 7 in one and 14 in the last - but for me that is not really participating as I was doing over 75 each raid.

Raids may work good on FB LCN but they really are broken on Kong. IF the trend continues, most people wont even be doing raids on kong lcn anymore. And for the same old reasons..... easier and cheaper to buy sale items, too many raid party killers, and too many raids perishing as more and more of the spenders who were doing all the damage are slowly losing interest or boycotting on Kong LCN.

15. Cisco

Cisco Member

This can also be said of low level players who have no business starting a RB, those never seem to make.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

It's even worse when a raid boss owner perishes his or her own raid, then posting it on jobs. It's like spitting in a drink or onto food, before offering it to someone else. It's disgusting.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

When starting a RB what is the general definition of "low level"?

18. Cisco

Cisco Member

I would say low level is anyone who can't finish the RB off, I've seem people who are 1500 start RBs and there is no way they can do enough damage to significantly hurt an RB.

Micaylah and Kirsten like this.
  19. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

By that definition all players are low level, since I don't think that any player can solo a RB without spending. And a level 1000 with an unlimited budget can solo an RB, if he spends enough.

20. Kirsten

If I open a raid and it is filled with good friends and clan I can take it down if need be in two games and many times do just that cause I want to open another ,but in another game I can't so I do not open one.

Micaylah likes this.