Does 20 stam boss hits give you less than one stam at a time?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Vic Klan, May 17, 2012.

1. Vic Klan

Vic Klan New Member

Is it a myth or is there truth in that if you do power hits you get less DROPS then if you did one stam hit? Dev's can you weigh in?

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I think i read before you have to do at least a 2 stam attack to get a drop. I would guess you do get less drops doing power attacks.

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Not true. One stam attacks can give you items also its the luck of the draw on how it goes. Nor is it 20 power attacks give you less of an option it actually gives you more because it can drop numerous items in the boss. Lets say if a boss has 5 drop items in the past when i have used 20 stam attacks i can get 3 out of the 5 to drop sometimes at the same time or 2 to 3 of the same item it varies with everygame. But one attack can give you an option of dropping an item also. The more chances you get at drop items is when the bosses become bigger with health. When they are smaller its harder to get boss drops sometimes.

Chasity likes this.
  4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

When bosses first came,there was a bug that was causing 1 stam attacks to give a better drop payout.That was adjusted though.Both types of attacks should be giving a equal chance now.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

yeah I gotta agree with the Lord, i do not use 20 stam anyway, just 5 almost all bosses and/or 1 on a low level baby boss , which rarely drops anything till it ages a bit lol

6. hyperfixx

hyperfixx Member

When I use the 20 stam attack I get more drops faster. It seems like I get the same amount of drop using a 5 stam attack, but it just takes longer to get them. I would rather hit hard with a 20, then move onto the next victim, I mean boss.

7. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

also your drop ratio increases if you can open the boss yourself,

Chasity likes this.
  8. Vic

Vic Active Member

drastically. if you can't open the boss yourself, you get hardly any drops. it's not worth it to get in on them to help out higher level players unless you're a credit card player/raid leveler yourself.

9. Jon Ward

Don't know which games your playing. But this is how most players build up their accounts using those higher level bosses of individuals. You get more drops out of a boss the longer it takes to die. You don't have to be a credit card warrior to be able to achieve this. Your account and how you built it will ultimately determine how many drops you can get from these high bosses. If you haven't figured that out yet then your doing something wrong in the game.

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I think you missed his point on smashing bosses not available to yourself, the drop rate sux. (if haven't opened boss yourself before)

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Jon Ward

I didn't miss the point. I have no problem of getting drop items from bosses i have not opened yet myself. Look at a lot of mid range level players and if they are doing it right you will see a lot of them have no problem with drop items from bosses they have not yet opened from doing another player boss. Yeah when they are small 10 to 30 levels that person who has that high level boss your not going to get many drops probably. But if you find someone with a level 50 or above usually you can get anywhere from 100 to 200 items if they have the slider set high. There is a key on doing it and if you built your player a certain way your able to achieve doing this if not more drops then that amount.

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I find if I have not gotten to a boss, yet, for me the last one is the one at this point, but I always found the drops were less if I did not own the boss myself.

George Burd likes this.
  13. Jon Ward

I know what your problem is Kirsten. Because i know how you built your acct:p:p:p:p:p:p

14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Gonna kick your butt :p