proposed new crafting recipes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by George Burd, May 27, 2015.

1. Cisco

Cisco Member

Can you ever mention crafting too often?

George Burd likes this.
  2. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I could, maybe, but with the rating and votes, I am not sure how much more it would take. I mean my legendarys not being used are cute and all but if I could CRAFT them I might talk less about CRAFTING

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

You and me both. Kano has the option to improve this system easily instead of bogging down their systems with constant new things that seem to do nothing but make it go slower and slower now on their servers.

George Burd likes this.
  4. George Burd

ye be the biggest bunch of scallywags lettin me plunders sit unused, Kano, I beseech you to give us new crafting lest I release the kraken on you .........

5. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Trippy cat agrees... [​IMG]

6. My main issue with crafting in Pirates is that I find it monumentally time consuming working out whether or not to craft my standards into elites etc.

I know that on several occasions I have just gone in blind and made myself weaker as a result. I never seemed to have this issue in LCN..

or is it just me?

7. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Ive worked out a reasonable system for crafting without making myself weaker - but it does irritate me that its even possible to craft and make yourself weaker. Said it before, I'll say it again, they should have a system that shows the overall affect of crafting will make to total strength.

8. Vic

Vic Active Member

i have given up on this myself until the process is improved.

9. I am sure the old version of mob wars had a feature whereby you could select a gift and send it to a whole bunch of people with one click...

10. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

yeah, but i'm sure that code can't be re-created anymore, just like the old code for the battle arenas...

George Burd likes this.
  11. well, I guess that we will just have to persevere with what we have.

on Kong i used to be able to just click away, as the boxes on the screen were in the same place, but now even that has changed and you need to move the mouse all over the place to confirm a gift send, it never seems to appear in exactly the same place. you cant even build up a rhythm!

George Burd likes this.
  12. George Burd

once again I beg, plead and throw myself on the mercy of the devs for something more powerful than legendary so that we may al once again use items that are collecting dust

Cisco likes this.
  13. greatM

greatM Active Member

Arrr me matey larry once we have them basic items crafted all the way to legendary there ant so many left, so craft above legd isn't going to help much and wont add much in the way of added game play.

Crafting had been a significant part of my game play for a very long time I'm down to 1 adv that is worth crafting now and the odd drop that I get for boss help. It would be nice to have some more items to craft though. :)

The latest crafting for the top level was a bust mostly aimed at increasing defence. :(:(

With the ship crafting being pointless as the ships after crafting would have been useless 5k lvl below :(

Here hoping we can get some more adv crafting aimed at attack so there are options.:)

14. George Burd

Hello good sirs and ladies allow me to talk a few moments about crafting,, wait wait dont close the door. please just a few moments of your time to allow me too share the gift of crafting with you, please dont feel inclined to do it but if you will you would love to see some changes that could be made with some of these new and wonderous recipes. "oh whoa no need to get yer saber, its ok I was just leaving, is that a cannon over there ya know with a new recipe we could have it firing electric eels at your enemies...... ahhhhhh ye stabbed me ok ok I am leaving have a good day but before i go a lil kraken venom on that blade with a new recipe and that could have been a kill.............

Chasity likes this.