[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Sadly there is still quite a few newbies that will post it public and get a bad experience with raids, when they meet one of the raid wrecking alts.

2. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

A lot will learn the hard way!

michael mauer and Kirsten like this.
  3. Hailok

Hailok New Member

Well, ready this helped me a lot since I didn't knew that jobs requiring more energy had better chances to drop keys, I hope this better chance is actually worth it because I don't have too much energy to use :)

4. Epaphus

Epaphus New Member

Whether their fight strength stays weak depends on how they apply the points they get from leveling. If they spend the points on energy, stamina, or health, they won't be strong in fights. If they spend the points on attack or defense strength, they will get stronger as they level.

Rhenkle1 likes this.
  5. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Well mi7ch as expected the raid party killer is back on kong, and banning a level 250 account did nothing except making the owner create a new account the day after, that is now level 250, and so far have made OTHER players perish 2 raids, more to come.

6. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

^ Dcasso, my dear... You've been playing for a while, now haven't you? So you know never to let an unknown player join your raid. Those guys made their choice letting the devil in. If one is stupid enough to opens their door for a burglar, they shall suffer the consequences of infinite stupidity.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

well I do not let such an alt in, but newer players or players not in a chat like kongregate, doesn't know who these players are in advance, and sadly therefore posts their raids in public.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

That is sad that is why I rarely join a public raid and if I do I get the min in quick and only do more as time goes on if it does not get wiped, otherwise I am gone.

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

But if new players don't pay attention to all the talk about it being wiped , it is never gonna stop, so best advice is don't go public and don't join public raids.

10. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Mi7ch, make a limit of at least 500 for tier 1. Make it so that players have a heal pool so you heal before you attack (not optimal but better than seing 25% of all raids being destroyed by ONE PLAYER, get rid of energy in raids or do something 4th, but do something that works. And that you guys come in and ban the players THREE-FOUR days after raids started is of no bloody use.

Rambo likes this.
  11. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

well someone finds it funny, so he just creates new alt one after another. But yes, I don't get it either, and it really annoys me, that Kano doesn't care about it, since it is costing all the newer players their raids, while the long time players (at least most) knows not to share it in public.

12. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

I have finally come to the conclusion that it MUST just be me.. The Raid Boss Reward Item Drops have NOT ever seemed to be "random" for me, and I have brought this issue up in this Thread on several different occasions. So, I just collected my third "Random" Reward Item from the new Giga Prowler Boss, and ALL three times received the "Felite Rifle/Caterwauler", making that the only Drop I have received from this Boss so far. I am aware that having only collected Rewards three times is not the best methodology for truly sampling/testing "randomness", but with my previous experiences of repeatedly receiving the same 1-3 Items during the Raid Boss Events and now this, I am beginning to wonder! Still have quite a few more Reward Items to collect from this Raid Boss, so I will report back with the final results. Screenshot of my Items count from the only three Rewards I have collected is posted below..

Raid Boss GIGA Rewards.jpg

13. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

The Giga Prowler IS "This" Raid Boss - a new Raid Boss that is on the growing list of Kano's recent/new Game add-ons/features! Kano has been doing a GREAT job the last few months with implementing several new things (such as this new Giga Prowler Raid Boss), and I hope we continue to see new Raid Bosses in the future (not necessarily one new Raid Boss after the other, although that would be amazing). Keep up the GREAT work with the new Location, Raid Boss, and other similar Game features Kano! @michael mauer - hope you have been joining some of those new Giga Prowler Bosses you have been "seeing", as there's only about one day remaining before this Raid Boss Event is over! :cool:

mi7ch and The Navigator like this.
  14. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

"Where is this game?-I only see the Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra?

15. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I am amazed that the moderators/admins have time to change my posts but not time to reply to them :( around 30-35 raids so far have been infested by one player and his legion of alts (We have level 8 and 10 and upwards killing raids)

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  16. Mr. Zen

Mr. Zen New Member

@Easy To Remember: Have you tried submitting a ticket? It's not unheard of to find anomalies in a character's build that skews the odds (but it doesn't happen often). Also, try to remember that 'randomness' has patterns too. Flipping a coin 10 times does occasionally result in 10 tails.

Kirsten and ChewbaccaSW like this.
  17. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Can we please have something done about the moron killing raids over and over again with alts.

I'm fed up of nothing being put into place to safeguard against this.

18. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

i think on Kong we need a minimum level of 500 and a playing time of not less than 60 days. also, i want to re-suggest the 'idiot button' to kano to prevent people leaving the raids 1 attack away from perished. make it so have to click a 'yes' icon so people that perish the raid are doing it intentionally, no more claiming it was an accident.

The Navigator, Blue Nose and Orez like this.
  19. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Or better leaving a raid in red and going to another part of the game 3 times => 1 day suspension from raids

20. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

@StoneCK : that's a good idea! Most of raid killers are lvl 50-100 maximum, specially created for the event. To be minimum lvl500 could solve the problem:)