Any Tips for Insomniac?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Almin Agic, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Almin Agic

Almin Agic New Member

Insomniac Lvl 38 What skills do i need to upgrade

2. roger j siciliano

roger j siciliano New Member

do your dailys

3. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

it depends on how you want to play. for putting down bosses, health is key. if you want to beat up on other players, you need high attack. don't invest in energy once you get to around 500. and don't spend fps on anything other than hgs.

wolfgang plingers and Kirsten like this.
  4. roger j siciliano

roger j siciliano New Member

good advice you have been given,now also you can use gf,s for hiring guns to build your own family,you need 2,000,build your attack and defence and stamina also

5. Jess

Jess Active Member

Oh, I thought I'd read about a real-life insomniac when I clicked on this thread, forgot there is a character called that as well.. :)

It'd be useful if you gave us more info. Please do tell, via which platform are you currently playing, perhaps I will be able to help you if it's the same one :).

And like has been said before, it all depends on the type of character you want to build for yourself. But since you're just starting, hitting the 500 energy achievement, as well as 10k health and 500 stam, should be a necessity :).

PM Me if you wish to get more tips!

//I just noticed that someone bumped this thread from September. My bad.

Still if any new player would like to get some hints and tips on LCN, feel free to PM me.

6. Sick Em

Sick Em New Member

You may want to sleep

The Navigator and Jess like this.
  7. Jess

Jess Active Member

Cool dog.

8. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Get out while you can :D

The Navigator likes this.
  9. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

It's not that easy, you know it! ;)

10. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Rarely sleep, do as an insomniac does. LOL

true blood likes this.
  11. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

Question what is the quickest way to level in game besides sw and bw. killing your own bosses?

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Leveling quick is not the best way to go, IMO, if ya don't have a good understanding of these fighting games, if ya wind up in an XP range you are not strong enough, ya may not be to happy. :cool: IMO do it all adventures, bosses, craft , do other peoples bosses , do the min damage, craft , and get clan, and craft, and don't be in a big rush. These games are about being strong not what level you are.

13. michael mauer

michael mauer New Member

don't forget to collect daily boosts-they come in very handy,and regenerate every 22 hourseach day: 2 hours earlier than the previous day

14. michael mauer

michael mauer New Member

Daily rewards can be banked up to seven days but must be collected ,otherwise they'll be lost.these also help tremendously.they can be set to either energy or stamina,or random

15. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

If your stamina and energy are almost equal I'd recommend to set in on stamina. Stamina is much more useful.

16. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I think at the early stage you need stamina and energy. once you pass 500 levels you can work on health and eventually energy will become the least important so maximum 2500 energy would be enough ;)

17. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

and to be effective, hire 1000 hired guns and add mob and make it 2000. and find good drops so you can allocate to your 2000 mob. make sure those are powerful boss drops and then start fighting, fighting will level up you quickly.

18. michael mauer

michael mauer New Member

good tips-thanks

AXXO likes this.