The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

A couple times I did not get the death blow message but could tell by my increased number of kills that I did get the kill.

2. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

@bowberson : you're right, it happens too, you think you missed the target, but you see the kill in the feed, and in the stats.
    It would be nice if the name of the killer was written in the feed

Gazzaaaa, Mr. Zen and bowberson like this.
  3. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

It would be great to know who stole the kill or got it.

4. Vic

Vic Active Member

yes, we can see this for battle arena, why not for syndicate wars?

bowberson likes this.
  5. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

that's actually a good question.

6. ChewbaccaSW

Cause sometimes, it's not even on purpose (rare). You don't see the death blow, but you see the kill in your stats.
    And it would permit to see the "double kill" (rare too).

7. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I have known about the double kill when two of us in same group are taking down a target and we both get the kill. Yes it is rare. I guess both death blows have to hit at the exact same time.

Wolf Spirit likes this.
  8. Hailok

Hailok New Member

Had no idea that it was like this, I'll need to change my strategy...

9. Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit New Member

It will show the WP's available for the kill under the Syndicate you are attacking. WP's for the kill goes down about 200 points (for B syn's) each time you kill the Syndicate.

10. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I think there is a bug, we cant join to a new war: Next Syndicate War coming soon...

Wolf Spirit likes this.
  11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hmm, that is odd. I'll check it out, thanks. :)

12. ChewbaccaSW

@Hailok : for example when you're in A division, if you kill a B division, the reward will be 3000kWP then 2800, 2600, 2400, 2200, 2000...and stop. After, it doesn't decrease :)

Wolf Spirit likes this.
  13. Simon King

Simon King New Member

Not sure if this has been asked in this thread, but has any thought been given to achievements for SW. They exist for almost every other part of the game. Perhaps achievements for attacks, kills, heals, points etc.

Gazzaaaa likes this.
  14. ChewbaccaSW

@Simon King : it would be very good! Unfortunately, no SW achievement....for now :p

15. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

good way to prevent abuse

16. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

Yes exactly this. It always happens as I burst for the kill shot... so, so, so annoying!

17. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

That's definitely something we should have! For final placement, kills, score... others too?

18. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

Or an system-generated post to the Syn chat to celebrate the kill!

bowberson likes this.
  19. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

It would be hard to have achievements for SW as all results are syndicate based. I'd hate to see an individual achievement for kills or any other aspects as that would encourage some to waste tokens on D & E synds. SW is a team event and should not be individualized.

ChewbaccaSW and Mr. Zen like this.
  20. Mr. Zen

Mr. Zen New Member

@Rafe - so how about team-type achievements: Heals (number of, overall health gained); overall attacks, WP gained. Would encourage more participation I think. Would give some benefit to the lower syndicates as well.

ChewbaccaSW and Gazzaaaa like this.