Property Calculator for Pirates Clan

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RedTurtleGames, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Mark Spicer

Mark Spicer Member

The blanks I have put here are for public consumption. Feel free to share them.

2. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

lol i love the days when ya have to buy 1k caves to balnce the sheet, sometimes I cheat and load up on lower properties just so i dont have to keep goin back and forth

3. Mark Spicer

Mark Spicer Member

I do the same thing... sometimes I would buy several thousand, just to push them way down the list...

4. Mark Spicer

Mark Spicer Member

I worked out the problem with the Analysis sheet, which also provides income projections... the .zip file contains both an .ods and an .xls, for Apache OpenOffice and Excel 97/2000/XP...

Attached Files:

5. Sal the foot has the best Multi game app there is, it operates on a 365 day cookie so you should never really lose your data, as long as you remember to save your data.

I operate a spreadsheet for LCN due to the standard progression model for each city it is easy to add locations as you move up.

However, I think that the maths is not as linear with Pirates and so I let Sal do all the calculations.

By the way, it is almost always better to buy property from older locations even after you open up a new one to begin with. The great thing about Sal the Foot is that there is a ROI indication, green for good, red for bad to help with your understanding of where to purchase next

Sal the Foot and George Burd like this.
  6. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

It's been said but salthefoot works really well.

Sal the Foot likes this.
  7. Sal the Foot

Sal the Foot New Member

The calculator has been updated and moved to its own domain on a new server for 2018. Please update your bookmarks.
    See link here...
    <<<<<<