Collapsible achievements

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Jared, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Not a big deal , one way or the other for me, but us saying something is not a big deal may not translate to coding. ?? but who knows, not many of us are in that line of business.

2. otty22

otty22 Active Member

For me, this is not necesarly because i hit achievment section only one time/month, so it will be not big deal. There are a lot of other upgrades that are priority

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  3. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

I think this, with the collapsible groupings too, is ideal

4. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

not sure what "coding" has to do with it. you're just changing the display interface which is already available for other parts of the game. example: when you have a boss open, you can click on the drop down to see the complete list of bosses that are available to you, if you wish. the "code" is already there, someone just needs to find the time and want to do it. we're not asking for a change in attack strength computations or damage formulas or anything, THAT would be coding.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Like I said I do not care one way or the other . I have no idea about coding just seems a lot if time that can be a reason Kano mentions why they can or cannot do something , do it don't do it makes no difference to me .

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

6 months and no progress. I have an even better idea, which has also already been implemented in game like this one that apparently will not be done for whatever reason. How about... an achievement carousel?
    [​IMG]
    Ring around the rosie!

7. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

excellent idea! we all love the carousel that we now have, it's the greatest thing since sliced bread! i say that we turn everything into a carousel and have carousels for all aspects of the game, not just achievements!

Kirsten likes this.
  8. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

Real simple this time around, can we have an option to minimize a select section of achieves like we can on the boss selection screen.

or at least make it so the achievement brackets with least amount available go to the top and slowly work down into the bigger sections.

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Already have it...
    http://imgur.com/LZboV3b

10. neill1990

...not achievement tabs or percentage, a minimize button ex-

on the boss tab there are regular coop bosses on top then world and raids. dont get why raids and world bosses are at the bottom when they have the least amount of achievements, or at least have a minimize button to quickly view the ones at the bottom rather then scrolling all the way down.

and yes i know youll probobly say "scrolling isnt hard" or something like that but to that you could say then why is there a minimize button... to make things easier/ better

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

12. neill1990

...i knew this one sounded familiar, would you be able to fuse them?

13. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i'm thinking 2019 for this one.

14. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

That is called optimism ;)
    Many would have guessed 2025...

15. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Thanks for those that have supported or otherwise commented on this topic. Alas, I can't figure out how this generates revenue, so it will probably never be done. Even though it would probably only take 5 minutes to code, I guess the devs are too busy and don't have the time to spare, other than for creating new achievements that we can continue to strive for or look at and see that we will never get.

16. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

Any news on this one? Its a great idea tbh. And while youre at it make the same when looking at other players achievements. I hate scrolling through hundreds of locations before i get to the part i'm interested in.

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The design of how this should look has been done for a little bit, just waiting for one of the developers to be assigned the implementation. That should be within the next week or so here.

George Burd likes this.
  18. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

Awesome news. Looking forward to seeing the result :)

19. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

looking forward to this coming out soon.

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This is rolling out on all games! Here's a gif of it in action:

[​IMG]