[ZS] kano dont like more than 1 member of a family playing their games

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by furyswrath, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furyswrath

furyswrath New Member

as the title says kano dont like more than 1 family member playing their games
    the reason im posting this is because i have a family of 6 who like most enjoy playing facebook games and since zombie slayer is on facebook it is one of the games we play
    as of yesterday 4 accounts have been dissabled now as of today the reason kano have done this and this is copy and pasted from their reply to me is
    "Thank you for contacting us. Your account was flagged by our system for activity that strongly correlates with cases of multiple account use or sharing." we do not use the same computer as we all have our own
    as far as i can see they banned 4 accounts because they were leveling up fast this was because of hitting a raid boss
    i will not be letting this go away untill i am happy with a proper reply from kano

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Please contact Support regarding this message, there is nothing we can do here in the forums about it. Support will ask you to verify your accounts and then you will be back on your way to playing. :)

3. furyswrath

furyswrath New Member

i have contacted support that was the reply that solomon k sent me they have not asked to verify accounts or anything else im not happy about this at all

4. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

deal with it, I can say I have a family of 23 and make 23 accounts. PROVE your family of 6 and move along. You will need to make a sign with each person holding up their name from what I understand, this makes the game fair for all.

5. furyswrath

furyswrath New Member

dont you dare come on here and say deal with it they did not ask for anything to prove the accounts so before you jump in get your facts right untill i get these accounts back i will keep going on about it

6. Tony Montana

I think you are mad cause you got caught.

7. furyswrath

furyswrath New Member

still running your mouth with no facts i see why dont you and your 22 other accounts go and troll somewhere else

8. Tony Montana

and who's the one that's banned? =)

9. furyswrath

furyswrath New Member

keep trolling its not going to stop me

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I am locking this thread now for reasons I think should be obvious. If the OP has contacted Support then they will have given them the steps to get the accounts un-frozen. Everybody who has gone through this has been asked to verify, no exceptions.

Kirsten and Tony Montana like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.