[VC] X-mas gifts

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Cisco, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Cisco

Cisco Member

Does anyone know if the new X-mass gifts are good for anything?

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

3. Cisco

Cisco Member

How nice, it would be great if you could do something with them.

Kimbella likes this.
  4. While cute and quaint, there should be a way "after" the Holidays to put a few or at least one of each together to build/craft something worth having, instead of adding more useless stuff to your inventory. It was a nice Holiday thought, but would be nice if it was advantageous to giving and receiving them. o_O

Kimbella likes this.
  5. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

It might be good fun to perhaps have a seasonal boss that only appears seasonally therefore. The drops for say, an Evil Christmas Reindeer could be exploding Christmas puddings, poisonous mistletoe, strangler Christmas stockings and so forth. Just a thought - LOL

Kirsten and Kimbella like this.
  6. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i actually like this idea. it can be expanded to include other holidays besides Christmas (such as Hanukkah, for example), and the random drops could be themed accordingly (including items like menorahs, etc.) maybe in 2016.

Brosnik and Kirsten like this.
  7. Cisco

Cisco Member

This is a great idea. It would change things up a bit and allow us to use special Christmas gifts

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Could I get a gift receipt with any Viking Santa hats sent to me? I want to exchange them for some cute Viking War Helms :D

9. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I also sent this in on the 'Flash Ideas' survey thingy yesterday so you never know, KANO - Mi7ch, Smack, Aardvark et al might also think it is a good idea. Some kind of Easter Bunny Boss could be amusing too - and tasty (depending on the artwork I suppose ;))

10. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

they are good for nothing now, because you can't send or receive them any more for another 313 days. they have been "hidden" away and cannot be unlocked until TPTB see fit to grace us with their presence again.

11. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Which also means they never appear in recipes .