[LCN] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I like it..... straight to the point with no nonsense. ;-) I am still waiting for some changes. But I am not sure RAIDS being a failure in Kong LCN will have much of an impact on Kano since they are probably making them a lot of money on other platforms.

2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I still like the raids but I'm not looking to join every raid I can find. I only join some from my synd and then by invite from those who I know recruit their raids well.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I don't wish they never were a feature, and wish they would go away.

4. the euphoria is slowed down. many ppl used raids to level up fast but they become weak leveling fast. i only do raids from my syndicate and open one myself. now ppl started joining only limited number of raids per season. its takes too much fp.

5. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

This is not true.

Rhenkle1 and StoneCK like this.
  6. Harrytard

Harrytard New Member

yes

7. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

It's temporary weakness if at all.

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  8. seen few players zipped passed me in lvls becoz of raid and im still able to beat them

9. me too i like raid but i dont go overboard n burn my fp on raids

10. not really if u have good number of higher level bosses regularly the workshop becomes useless

11. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I'm aware. Not entirely sure why you're disagreeing with me and then saying something irrelevant that I agree with as justification.

Are you suggesting they are permanently weak for levelling quickly?

Not if they eat high level bosses with the masses of stamina they accrue... Higher SPs in attack and defence don't hurt either.

12. some are permanently weak even though they are leveling faster but not all.

13. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

well I gues you can t have it all , it depends what you want from your character and game

14. yup totally agree with u. but its pointless going high level and cant even beat players around your level n lower that is not a good thing.

15. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Mitch?
    Any news on a solution towars tier 1 alt raid party killers / raid party players leaving raid party in deep red

16. Jess

Jess Active Member

A possible solution could be adjusting the tiers levels. Someone mentioned before, that a min. level of 250 or something could do the job. I don't see why not. Getting an alt to that level without raids is hell of a work, so that could stop people from doing that. I hope.

Rambo likes this.
  17. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Sadly, if you created two alts and made them level together, it should not take more than a couple of days, and then you can ruin a lot of raids, before someone bans you

Rambo likes this.
  18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I have discussed this with the developers and we will not be implementing anything on our end for players who are leaving the Raid Party's health in the red during the event. We offer many tools to help out with troublesome players (such as benching, or invite codes) and we will be implementing an adjustment to the wipe message for next time around so players cannot duplicate it to trick the Party into thinking they have wiped the Raid more times than the game permits.

I can see if we can add a bar to the Raid page view that displays Party health before you enter the Boss to attack it.

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

sorry to hear, you are making it harder and harder for tier 1 players to get into the good raids

20. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I won't give a raid to tier 1's unless they're proven now. Can't be easy for them.

Kirsten and StoneCK like this.