Bounty/Hitlist "Flash" Events Running Over the Next Week

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

caught 18 in about 4 minutes in zs before it lagged for those who have not participated in an event it is lots of fast paced fun

The Navigator and Kirsten like this.
  2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

EPIC fail for me.

why?

1-Work and Sleep.
    2-inflated bounties

So many of us work during kano's business hours thus cannot play. A great many others tend to be asleep at 4am thus cannot play.

So we come on 7 hours later and a lot of folks are now too expensive for us to defend against and may well stay that way with the friendly listing/rigged highest bounty system.

Add to that another event that drains resources further killing the core game.

So for me? Epic fail.

I applaud kano for thinking outside of the box and trying to rekindle the game but this didn't do it for me.

Probably time for me to pass the baton for the new crew that these things work for.

So much protection in this game no one can get a fight to gain traction and move the game along.

Shame. It has been my addiction for many a year now. I hate to tell y'all bye. Thank you for the opportunity to meet some truly great people.

Good luck to the new crew.

Ghostie, Sir Opinion Alot and JADES like this.
  3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

id rather see a friday happy hr where all xp is doubled and this a event that is started when you are ready and good for 1 hr there was so much bullshit with the blitz seemed like only the bots got any. epic fail

4. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

bots/scripts during this are no different than any other day. even with "fewer" active players, i can still only manage to grab one or two hits a day, and those are the cheap godfather ones no one else wants. i try to focus on the enjoyable parts of the game, but there aren't as many as there used to be.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  5. Ghostie

Ghostie Member

Erm, you do know you're meant to be DIS-COURAGING the bot users?

Jess likes this.
  6. Jess

Jess Active Member

Whoever placed this "Previous Bounty Blitz Event Stats" in the middle of the freaking hitlist page, please stop taking LSD while coding at work.

Thanks in advance.

//Why not place it next to Hitlist Achievements link? There's a lot of space there, and it wouldn't destroy the entire page interface... :rolleyes:

SweetestAngel likes this.
  7. Garth Jones

Garth Jones Member

Exactly what I thought. Hopefully the powers that be rectify their blunder. Nevertheless, it also makes me wonder if this affects IOS users as it does laptop users? IOS users already have a huge advantage over laptop users in regard to response/speed and with the latest offer of GFP to go the IOS route it gives me the impression that laptop users are slowly getting 'squeezed' out of the game and not just from bounty hunting.

8. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I too wish they would move this. It is distracting while trying to hunt.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the feedback regarding that message folks, I am talking with the devs to see what we can do with it.

SweetestAngel and Snowtiger like this.
  10. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

I realize that this may be discouraging to some, but I think the hitlist cap/delay should be adjusted or tweaked for the blitz event. After getting about 15 kills or so on LCN KP2 today, most of the remaining hitlists were "blips" that disappeared before I could even try to attack. I didn't notice many kano/godfather lists this timer either. There was a lot of dead time, and 95% of the bounties came from other players.

GATMAN likes this.
  11. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

awesome events, good money to be made.. people will always find something to complain about. good lookin out

VK QHill likes this.
  12. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I as well. Seamed to be once I hit 26 kill's nothing showed up for me any longer. I know the previous poster that i am replying to hit the same amount of kills and then it pooped out on he as well. Please reconfigure the kano thresholds for the hitlist and the blitz events.

13. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

A couple ideas sure to gain some "hell no" reply's:
    1. Make it where we can kill anyone on the hitlist, even if they are mobbed up with us.
    2. During Blitz, the almighty godfather should list every single active account, toss us all on the list. (please add many more servers if this is implemented.)
    3. List Kristen twice just because she wont like these changes LOL

14. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

They could even do it similar to the old surprise event, where they would list random people, including whoever caught the last bounty!

15. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

How about this for an idea - you collect a bounty and the Godfather auto lists you?

Jess likes this.
  16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually for anyone using a rapid fire mouse, this is right in the way to deter using it, keep it in place KANO :)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  17. Jess

Jess Active Member

Perhaps you should try it before you conclude anything. From what I heard it affects neither scripts or bots - you can easily set it up for the new annoying thingie in the middle.

It just annoys normal users.

18. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

this has my vote.

19. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

hell no?

Kirsten likes this.
  20. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I missed the 2nd Blitz but caught the last half of the first one..... I enjoyed it. I caught quite a few and didn't have a bot or script. So not sure why some people have complained that they couldn't catch any.... a regular mouse with an old computer and I did just fine. I actually wish they were more often at different times..... both were like middle of the day for me... like noon for the 2nd one and if I remember the other one was 11 AM? or something? I remember I had somewhere to go right at the end... Either way it was during the work day here somewhere between like 11 AM and 2 or 3 PM for a start time. It would be good to change up the start times at catch different people online.

VK QHill likes this.