Bounty/Hitlist "Flash" Events Running Over the Next Week

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

You won't hear me agree with Harpoon much but i agree on that statement right there. And also how about the time zone issues for everyone. Your saying a 2 hr window if during the weekdays not all of us can be available to do this since some of us have jobs to do. I think it would be better to be a weekend event when majority of players are off. Just a thought.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It has worked pretty well in VC the two times .

3. The LCN "Flash" Event ran today. It was fun but there was a lot of lag. Thanks.

4. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

Sounds fun but the event is too short.

5. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Can we get the times?

How long before do we get the warning?

The Navigator likes this.
  6. jahrista

jahrista Member

they didn't do anything but ensure that scripts were running the entire day to ensure they profited from the event
    another stupid concept to promote cheating

7. funnyman

funnyman Member

nah i am sure kano is monitoring these events carefully

8. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i'm looking forward to the day i can actually see it for myself, lag or no.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

will there be more runs in zs this month or was the lag a thon the only one this month?

11. funnyman

funnyman Member

i do appreciate kano trying to evolve as it is only way to keep us players at the keyboard playing

12. Elodie

Elodie Member

its a good idea and fun , however I would like to see if you dev peeps would use the event as a great opportunity to catch those script users ie-bot auto-healers in action pretty please with a cherry on top??? :D

13. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I will add whipped cream to that wish!
    [​IMG]

14. Vic

Vic Active Member

i'll reserve judgment until i can actually see this for myself, but i'm not getting my hopes up based on the bots/scripts running each day without an event going on.

15. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

These bounty flash events are fairly fun, but can be very frustrating. I only caught a few small ones. Most of my hits even when dead on the target did not even register. I guess to many people were going for the target at the same time is why.

16. Vic

Vic Active Member

like i said, no different from a regular day with no "event" running.

17. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Actually I would have to disagree with you on that. I personally have much better luck catching a bounty when there is not an event running.

18. Orez

Orez Active Member

Couldn't get any kills or attacks in with all the bots/scripts but the xp from listing was nice. :)

19. Vic

Vic Active Member

it must depend on what platform you play on, it's practically impossible on kong.
    but if you can't grab any hits, your cash only goes down from listing.

20. Orez

Orez Active Member

Yeah that is true but I needed skill points for health from the one level I got.

Kirsten likes this.