[VC] How about adding new characters?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by koo22, Dec 12, 2015.

1. koo22

koo22 Member

The highest group of new characters you can buy become available at level 5400. How about adding a new set that can be purchased at around level 8,000 or 9,000?

Brown Barbaloot likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Quick search, sorry this is LCN, but Mitch will clear it up on Monday
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/new-characters.16003/#post-138592 post #14
    usually it's across all games, just to busy to gind VC post right now.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That post still holds true, no new characters are on the docket right now.

4. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Making new characters doesn't seem to make a big difference to gameplay, so for me, it's not a big deal.

Justin the killer and Kirsten like this.
  5. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

It is nice to have something else to spend your FPs on that is still a part of the game though.

6. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Those raid events already take up all my FPs so there is less opportunity for me to spend them on other parts of the game.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

You go shopping when the sales are on then Yoda.

8. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i can sympathize with this. but i make a conscious choice not to burn all of my FPs on raids. (although arenas and raids do seem to take up at least 80% of them).

9. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

you can spend em on weapons that makes ya stronger an hired guns ;)

10. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

All this talk of FPs reminded me of when I started VC many moons ago. As I am sure we all did at some point - that is - not quite understand the value of FPs and other aspects of the game e.g. maxing your chieftans early etc.. I seem to recall blowing my FPs left right and centre on all sorts of crap. I even questioned why I wanted so many gifts as I did not know they were used in crafting. I decided I did not need the 100's I had received as I saw no point in them, so just dumped them so that I only had one of each to make the set ha ha ha ha I guess we may all have done a few weird things in the early days that we would not do now - if you dare to confess that is?

11. Cisco

Cisco Member

Oh the mistakes we made when we were new and young!

12. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

hmmmm......young......I like that thought ;)

13. Cisco

Cisco Member

"young" in game time that is! LOL

Brosnik likes this.
  14. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I always thought characters with better abilities would be cool, like thief steals 10% of unhoarded gold, or assassin poisons target for 1 hour target loses a random amount of health every 5 minutes, similar to a axeslap

Alfredo Scarface likes this.
  15. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I agree mate. I have suggested such things in the past but the characters that appear just up a teensy weensy little bit some attribute that you probably already have. It would be cool if the next set of characters introduced before the end of the world by global warming could do a little bit more than just increase gold by a small part of a percentage or something.

George Burd likes this.
  16. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I hate the old character, I think I need one that looks more like Charlie Brown. That would be an improvement. What about getting one with higher Mojo?

17. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

How about a Gladramen who can use his Sedir powers to put the 'mooee' on enemies :D

18. Cisco

Cisco Member

The best characters are found at lv 5400 in VC and 4360 in PC, there should be some new ones 3-4 thousand levels above that.

George Burd likes this.
  19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Post #15 And #16

20. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

In the beginning i didnt understand getting squad (in ZS) so i bought hireds for all credits. I had way more than i needed. I couldnt understand why i could finish my dailies, i could never get the help part done. (I simply had no one so send gifts to)