[LCN] More Stamina Per Leveling Up

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SwiftlyInnocent, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Harrytard

Harrytard New Member

you can trade in limited items for half the fp

2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

no thats zombie slayer only, they wanted it to be where you had to be not using the item period and in LCN there isnt anyone sitting like that or any other app PC VC the ZS is only one useful, when we mentioned it we was thinking of being able to sale any item you wanted for at least 50% but it didnt come out that way.

3. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

NOOOOOOOOO.

4. Harrytard

Harrytard New Member

why does it seem zombie slayer has already solved all the major probs of LCN? if i remember correctly the whole stamina/lvl thing is fixed over there, the whole upgrade thing works beautifully. seems like such a shame, as overall LCN is far superiour, in player base, overall game. but yeah.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  5. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

No, raid for once a month is the best for the game. well 50 stamina per level up is pretty much not enough may be Kano might thing of raising the bar, or they may consider about giving a percentage of current stam, let's say 5% or they might be able to raise the level up stamina accordingly to the level.

Harrytard likes this.
  6. Sir Opinion Alot

thanks i felt same way its a shame

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No, it's in all games. Zombie Slayer lets you take in a fraction of items into battle compared to the other three games, which is why more people on that game have access to it.

8. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

More raids? I think if you took a poll, you would find more than 80 or 90% would say that is a bad if not terrible idea. And as far as more stamina, try being a level 11k+ and see how far 50 stamina gets you. I don't even remember that I get it when I level as it makes almost no difference at all. At least I can do two jobs (almost 3) with the energy reward of 500 per level. Funny how when you are level 100 and you level, if you built up energy a little, you can almost level again with 500 energy. But when you are over level 5k, 500 energy is just a few more chances at a job drop.

9. Sir Opinion Alot

you might as well go and scream all this to the sky its seems to fall on deaf ears.

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I think it's pretty sad that my level up "reward" after 4 years of playing at level 4k is the same as it was when I was level 1.

AXXO likes this.
  11. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

I agree. I would love to see an increase in both energy and stamina rewards for leveling. However, unless there was an increase at level 2500, I was thinking level 5000 and 10,000.

12. Sir Opinion Alot

yes the 5000 should be the min. lvl for this since all the rest are a breeze really

13. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

I was under the impression that the level rewards of 500 energy and 50 stamina were to help noobs get going. As you are hooked into the game and progress to higher levels, 500 energy will do 3-4 jobs giving 12k-16k xp (based on Victoria). 50 stam will give me 40k or so xp if doing pvp. However, the problem is that at the higher levels it takes sooooo much more xp to level. I think the turning point is somewhere in the lower k levels, where the amount of xp needed to level increases faster than the increase in xp/pvp win (or boss attack). IF the scale is even all the way up, from say level 1k on, where your xp/pvp win or boss win increases at the same rate as the xp needed to level, then i don't see a need to change the rewards given at each level.

14. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

But isn't that the problem - the scale is not even. You go from needing 50 stamina for a level to 4000 stamina. And also a big problem is it takes forever to level as a higher level...... what used to take 50 stamina to get that one level, it now takes 80 times longer to get one level. Seriously..... it takes 80 times longer to do 4000 stamina than it does to do 50 (at least mathematically). So if a higher level wants to do 10 levels a day, it is going to take him 40,000 stamina. That takes a long time sitting in front of a computer clicking by hand. And the change in experience climbs faster than you can even add stamina. So if you thought it would be possible to add 100% of skills to stamina and somehow make it so that if you were getting 5 levels for a full refill of stamina at level 2000, that at level 3000 you could do the same number of levels for a full refill of stamina as you kept increasing your max stamina..... it doesn't work that way. Your max stamina cannot keep up and so it starts requiring more refills of stamina if you want to maintain the same amount of levels per day as you used to be able to do with your max stamina.

So not only does it require a ton more stamina to level but it also requires a ton more time. I would prefer that the "scale" be revised and just leave the per level rewards alone. But revising the scale would mean huge level changes..... if they made it so that it suddenly took less exp per level, they would not be able to just change the number on my screen that said 1561247 / 2581048. They would have to calculate how much my total experience was for every level I did and then recalculate to what level I should be at under the new changes.... making me a level 15k? Or possibly even higher? It would change everyone levels. And I would be okay with that. You would not hear me complain except for the fact I would be even farther past the last city while hundreds of players would suddenly advance to new cities.

Since they will NEVER change the experience required per level, the only other option is to increase the amount of stamina and energy reward per level.

15. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

I wasnt suggesting that they change the amount of xp needed to level, i was suggesting they change how much xp/pvp win. Increase it so that no matter what level you are, you can level the same number of times per given quantity of stamina...provided you are attacking and getting max xp/stam. xp per pvp win is based upon the lowest level player involved, therefore i get the same xp when i attack you as you do when you attack me even though you are 2k levels higher than i am.

16. Orez

Orez Active Member

Idealy I would like the Stamina refill be the Same as Energy refill but I would settle with just increasing it to 100.

17. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

The biggest issue I would have with that is how would they adjust it for you and me? We have been leveling forever with the crap experience. All the people below us would have it so much easier as while you and i leveled the past year getting 3 levels per 5k attacks at level say 7000, new level 7000's would be getting 6 or 7 levels for the same work we already put in. It just wouldn't be fair. LOL They already have so many things we didn't have. Sometimes it seems like it would have been smarter to not have played for the past three years and joined now. There are so many better ways to level now and easier ways to get items. I think we would be in a much better position if we had waited to play until now.

18. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

it has nothing to do with being fair. i'm tired of hearing these arguments, "i didn't have it when i was playing, so no one else should have it, either." with raids, does it really matter anymore anyway? i played for 3 years without raids and players are screaming past me, is that fair? there are plenty of us in the same boat, and i'm still for changes that are good for the ENTIRE player base, not just me. if you don't like it, go do something else and quit whining about how things aren't "fair" for you and one other player. sometimes, the most powerful thing to say is... nothing.

19. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

For them to change the scale on the exp needed per level would not just be a change in the game but basically be something that would screw over everyone who leveled for the past three years. RAIDS does help people speed level but at least the higher levels can also use raids. BA is the same thing. Higher levels may level slower which is causing a lot of those higher levels to lose interest BUT at least the changes that they keep making are available to everyone equally. To change the exp required for each level would basically mean if my experience was totaled, where I might have 7 billion (just throwing out a number so there is a number for this example) experience and I am a level 11k, the changes Stone was talking about would mean someone who has only 4 billion experience total would also be a level 11k. Now that would be s*** and sometimes wrong is wrong. That would be a time where they right thing to do would be to make the adjustment that adjusted for everyone and "corrected" the levels of everyone. And that was what I was saying would probably be too difficult for Kano as well as put players who are past level 10k even farther ahead than they already are.

And by the way, just because I am able to discuss a thought and state the "facts" as they are does not mean I am whining as you so "elegantly" put it. The fact is many of the changes to the game have wiped out years of playing and have changed entire game strategies. And Kano doesn't make an options to help correct that..... such as BA. Even though it didn't hurt me at all as I always had low defense and high stamina, for MANY who had built their mobsters for the old BA with high defense so they could last until the end, when they made the change to BA that focused on attack strength and number of attacks, it screwed over a lot of people and they had no way to reallocate skills or make their mobster fit the new BA design. Change is always good but you can't screw over players along the way.

20. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

Actually, you misunderstand my thought...not necessarily to change how much xp to level, but to increase the xp/pvp attack or boss attack. We have noticed that the xp we get from leveling doesn't keep up with the xp needed to level. A simple calculation of how many pvp attacks and boss attacks were done vs how much total xp we have would work. Apply it across the board, to everyone, not just a very few top levels. It may mean that you are bumped from level 11k to level 14k, who knows, but apply it across the board none the less. And the argument that 'I didn't have it, so no one else can' is weak...an improvement that helps us now, even if we didnt have it for the past years, is still an improvement.