[LCN] TGIF! Mob Wars - LCN Development News Nov 30 - Dec 4

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 5, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! Here’s your development news round-up for the past week!

Player Bans November 23 - November 29

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 9
    KP2: 1
    Kong/Armor: 5

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Power Heal on Boss Interface

A small, player-suggested update this week: Boss fight interfaces now have the Power Heal option! Instead of going up to the usual place to Power Heal you can now quickly press the button and be on your way. Screenshot example below:

[​IMG]

The Garden City is ripe for the picking for your criminal empire. Time to get things back down to Earth and pilfer your next target:

[​IMG]

Available at level 8,670. Jobs and Property live, Co-op Boss and Crafting coming soon!

Support Report with your favorite burrowing nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

Happy December!

The Holiday season is upon us, bringing with it a lot of bad pop covers of traditional carols, eggnog flavored food products, and decorations that my cats keep attempting to eat and/or destroy.

A quick conduct tip for everyone: If you have an issue with someone's behavior out in the world, please don't bring it into the game. Picking fights about personal crap in the public chat won't help resolve whatever problem you have with them, and makes for a toxic and spiteful game atmosphere for everyone.

Again, we also ask that players not share personal details about themselves or others in public spaces, such as phone numbers, addresses, full names, etc. This is just about staying safe and respecting each-other's privacy.

If you want to share your OWN personal information with someone else, do it through a private channel like a Direct Message. and remember be cautious if you arrange to meet up!

Cheers

Aardvark
    who is impressed by the gingerbread house build by one of the Kano Illustrators. That is some solid confectionery construction, yo.

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity.
    It's impossible to put down.

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas:https://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_1
    Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_2
    Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/play/14870/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id789910921?mt=8&pt=Forum&ct=tgif

Shanky Gamesac likes this.
  2. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

In regards to the small update with the Power Heal Button appearing on the Boss Page - Personally, I will never use this feature simply because I ALWAYS Heal (usually Power Heal) the second I am able too (I never wait for my Health to get so low that a Button would need to appear giving me the option)! So, to the player who suggested that idea: It's always best practice to Heal yourself the second you can! For example, if your max Health is 50,000 then you should always Heal once your Health reaches ≤ 25,000, rather than waiting for your Health to drop well below 25,000! ;)

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I like the new feature and use it, no clue why you need to heal before hand, unless got bunch of people sitting on you. :p

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  4. otty22

otty22 Active Member

I like very much that appears power heal on bosses, but in fight why not?

5. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

This is a great improvement and should also be implimented into PvP fights, where you still have to close a window to power heal.

6. Dodge

Dodge Member

I like the power heal button and the new feature,not sure about the new city with high levels though.

Rebha Ingham likes this.
  7. Dodge

Dodge Member

Yeah that would make sense.

Rebha Ingham likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Huh??? Are you at that city ?

Rebha Ingham likes this.
  9. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

The button is a small nice addition, now add it to the fight screen as well

Rhenkle1 likes this.
  10. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Really like that heal button and agree it would be useful on the fight screen.

That joke is truly terrible!

Rhenkle1 likes this.
  11. love those power heal buttons, specially for a mobile player like me its easy to keep on attacking big boss n heal

Blue Nose likes this.
  12. Easy To Remember

Did I miss something somewhere along the lines about all of these new Gift Items I am seeing? Not sure if I will be needing them, but I already have five of them in my Gift Wishlist.. :confused:

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

They are Christmas gifts, just to get people in the Holiday spirit. :)

Easy To Remember likes this.
  14. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Nice idea, but if they aren't used in craft, could they at least get stats that could help out, say a level 500 or so :) so we could let new players feel like the got a gift

Orez likes this.
  15. Easy To Remember

Most "new" players who have full Mobs of 2,000 and Level 500 or lower are likely still using the "Shock Gauntlets" and maybe even the "Sewer Alligator" Gift Items, as they are usually strong enough to be used in the Armor and Weapon categories. I just like the simple idea of sending them to friends this time of year to do exactly what @mi7ch stated their purpose was for - getting people in the Holiday Spirit! :D

16. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Pretty sure they will get in more holiday spirit by getting the useful gifts on their wishlists :)