[VC] I think you are ...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kel the Merciful King, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

BTW I see I was right about the incoherent rant too. I have been hailed Imperator on the Field!!!!!!

2. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

A snack not quite a bite ... does your Dog dentist have a spare set of chops for you? Gummie the Cash Dog ...

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  3. Kel the Merciful King

Imperator Creditcardus Bigmouthicus the First! Can't wait for the second ....

4. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

real world drama and virtual world drama, i need a dramatic escape from both. LOL

5. Kel the Merciful King

This is not drama .. oh pardon ... it's trying to see if the comic relief can be carried on here.

BAH!

Kirsten likes this.
  6. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

i like the part about causing climate warming. Looks like its not going to be a white Christmas in Michigan so it must be true

7. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

OMG you guys are so funny. Y'all just made my night. Thank you.

8. Kel the Merciful King

In New Jersey, oddly a stink gets attached to most of the hot air nightly ... Call it the Chilliwack Attack !!! :D

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Gawd are you serious Kel, the Chillawack attack? I seriously have no words on that comment.

10. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Agreed - they must have something to hide! lol

11. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

Imperator on the Field - enough comic self-determination and here not about a student in primary school
    it is enough adult who should be an example of serious behavior!What he calls humor it is not nothing but childish silly definitions that we are all used in kindergarten to upset another child.And here already comic acquires another dimension which is quite grotesque! It happens to the rejected and deprived of attention people in reality and they are willing to make themselves clowns to receive little attention in one form or another...Here comes the sad part when the clown painted his smile under which conceals its true nature tired and sad from life even sometimes embittered.When we deprive him of our so need attention he begins hysterically seek to return it!It's like a virtual obsession and his thoughts and actions are directed only to objects of attention.They become easily manipulated directing all their energy towards you, but you know Kel this already a real fun part .For him it is becoming a constant drama and you have fun on your psycho war with him especially when for him there is quite unknown things ;)

12. Kel the Merciful King

You had words ... and not in Caps

BAH!

13. Craig Day

Once again, the bait was cast upon the water and the fishies bit. Awww but for a challenge to my rapier like wit. Kel I must warn you once again of the blandishments of the young women. They are but Sirens luring you upon the rocks.

And the hatred. Oh my the hatred. It must be eating her up. Over a silly game. Once more into the breach my friends

Imperator, Inperator, Imperator. My Legions are mighty and I shall unleash the Dogs of War!!!!!

14. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

Where you saw hatred ??? I thought that you're the one who yap with hatred in WC,wrote stupid guild motto,invents names and makes someone (here I will not use the correct definition for a man who fawning) to make children's videos for old men with mental retardation.If you see how you looks sideways then you will never use the word hatred anymore it is rather a pity of your sick nature!!!

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  15. Marius

Marius Member

Is there a 'translation' tab? o_O

16. Dunk Nielsen

Dunk Nielsen Member

yes we need translation muffin

Kirsten likes this.
  17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

Kel the Merciful King and mi7ch like this.
  19. Dunk Nielsen

Dunk Nielsen Member

what ????? any here that dont like muffins ???

20. Craig Day

LMAO Mitch. Perfect!!!!!!!!!!

Kirsten likes this.