[VC] I think you are ...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kel the Merciful King, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I think there needs to be a outlet for the sorrier types who feel they need to topple folks with inanities. Maybe this thread could be it? They are all banned from World Chat this week, and if they could call each other out here, maybe they could look back and see how ridiculous it is their behavior.

So I call out C Dog the Justly Banned for being the holder of the most successful dastardly plan in VC history. Hope your socks get holes in them and your best shoes get wet, putting a smelly squeeze on to your feet! May your diet be rich in fiber too so you can smell even more stinky!

There.

Feel much better.

Ty.

CazG, Darth Vader and Kirsten like this.
  2. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Inanity, inanity, inanity,
    I wonder what can the matter be?
    Come here to moan
    or maybe just roam,
    perhaps it's a sign of insanity :confused:

3. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

So glad I could help. However, I am not banned. I told you not to add Muffin and you did. She left on a Friday and took her precious WPs with her. I await my "You were right again C Dog". I look forward now to a rambling comment accusing me of causing everything from high Coffee prices to Climate Change. Come get me Darth!!!!

Terror of The Scioto and Kirsten like this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I await Kel's response lol You guys are just too funny , thanks for the fun :)

5. Kel the Merciful King

Climate Change from hot air? The Carbon Dog strikes again ...

Terror of The Scioto and Kirsten like this.
  6. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

This is a bit like being a spectator at a wrestling match. Seeing who is on top at which moment, who has their leg wrapped around the other one's throat, who has the best style with their arm lock etc., I just need to go and get a cold beer and some munchies so that I can sit back and enjoy the fun
    Alcohol 028.jpg Bacon 069.jpg

Micaylah and Kirsten like this.
  7. Kel the Merciful King

We need more challengers who tell us how they really feel about x .... I drink to beer! (with wine or beer or scotch! )

8. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

1. Who are you to tell others whom to add?Realize a little yourself and stop this ridiculous grandiosity it's just a game and you get far digging into personal life of certain people and that already passed all limits!Now you will do again to make yourself uncomprehending (dont understand for what I am talking about) no problem, I'll tell you:-You and your trucklers threatened one player big level would go too far destroys his family and he quit!
    2.Stop call me I do not follow you ,I do not care what you say or do - you stand a very low level to waste my time with you!Come and raise my bounty whenever you want it's part of the game and you must show how annoyed you are !!!
    3.Things always repeat when coming from you the same things that ever you talked about Kel now you talk for me for example:"Kel brought my family into WC and I will not condone that. Anyone clan with him or in RVV will be declanned"-I think this whining has become too bored...
    4.You always start quarrels I've even seen many times to insult players for no reason I do not see the point of someone to argue with you this the same as saying someone at 10 am -"Hey Good Morning"-and his answer is-"You liar its still night do not you see the stars and the moon?"-these are follies and I no longer participate in your crap!Thanks for the enormous attention to my humble personality you continue I suppose that many others want such attention so this can only make me happy :)

9. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Alcohol 002.jpg My Round then - please help yourself as apparently it is good for you :p Things are warming up a tad, we just need more contributors to make this a party.

10. Darth Vader

No,no,no thank I not use alcoholic drinks and I don't need them even on special occasions like holidays :)))

11. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

How silly of me Darth, my mistake. Please help yourself to my non-alcoholic cocktails
    Alcohol 036.jpg

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  12. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Right then, back to the plot. Whose turn is it to slag off whom?

13. Darth Vader

my only drinks- Ice tea and coffee :) But tyvm for these offers !!![​IMG]

14. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

There was a meany named Cdog.
    Oh the world chat he did hog
    with rants of RVV and
    how we should take heed.
    He was huffin and puffin
    cause we had a viking he calls Muffin
    Said he would kill us all if her we did not dump
    But RVV don't take crap from nobody, not even this chump.
    It was malice spewing from Cdog's heart
    that caused this young lady to depart.
    She left on her own but still haunts his dreams
    Because she has the force with her so it seems.

15. Kel the Merciful King

Its odd when I do bring family into "it" its the standard "Your mother wears Army Boots" ... heck how was I to know SHE did ... Gosh as a result ... pics of a young dog er man with a flag are all we see ... the good soldier boy ... and stories of chivalrous duty and the inevitable ... you are not ... you are ... you are not ... you are ... and of course, the you are is known to you ! Which of course is entertainment. But wow, the potatoes peeled for KP duty to make a Dog ... BOW WOW.

Over to Buttself ... 24x7 online ... real cool. I guess that feat is for the Power Supply Company of Romania. Impresses no one else except when an action is done while a sleep to keep the lights on. Kano does not think that is automation ... Kano Inc that is. Again Power Supply Co loves ya. No one else does. At least those who have seen the real boy-man yap at women he has never met ... talk about potty mouth ... of course he is a calm gent diplomat at the surface and on the surface he is ... below it ... you are all below ...

BAH

Darth Vader likes this.
  16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

LOL and WTF :p

CazG likes this.
  17. Darth Vader

LOLOL more fun thing I had not read here in this forum send me with a mood in bed you have an incredible sense of humor Kel ty :)

18. Marius

Marius Member

Never trust a tea-totaler....

19. Kel the Merciful King

C Dog Imperator Princeps AKA Cash Dog
    Hey here is an idea. Lets sit dead in an online and not participate but I can watch everyone degrade me and make fun of me and do nothing but whine
    Wooo Hooo Fun Fun

See the other world ... the whacky world of FB VC World Chat ... now currently playing ... a gaggle are goading a weak small viking into healing up to be "a man" as if that has diddly to do with the game. The target might be a woman ... still ... man up!!! :)

The joy of beating up little vikings ...

PS they never pick on big players that can lay down some whompum ... Me thinks that is called being a bully ... And dare you be a level 300 looking for clan ... and post there ... KERPOW! Oh yea brave bunch ya are!

20. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Yea??? And you talking about ganging up on people is very interesting. I have not read any of this but the first post you made and this one as it was brought to my attention.
    Oh well you are entitled to your opinion. As to the rants and raves of the few minions you have left. They are not worth the time to read them. Dastardly Plan almost complete

Kel the Merciful King likes this.