[ZS] Bounty event

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Hellhavenofury:), Dec 9, 2015.

1. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

While the bounty event started and was a blast for the first few minutes well then the lag set in and all the fun got drained out.Great idea Kano bad server issues .

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the feedback. We did have some servers come up before the event started to help with this but it looks like it was not enough. We'll continue to improve this to make the Bounty Blitz event run as smooth as possible.

3. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i wish i could find a time frame they are doing this i just landing on VC and caught last 2 minutes wasnt forsure what was going on nice idea but wheres the heads up.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There is no head's up, as we said when we announced it. It is supposed to be a random event.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

still in shock how the Bounty event go for first time. awful got 4 kills in 1 hour ty for siiting here and geting nothing all i got is refresh refresh refresh 15 mins of thatits realy crap . thats not even game ..... pfft

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  6. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

an announcement in the zs forum would've helped :p we don't all play vc

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Check out the News feed (a little late, granted, but still).

8. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

lol that was 0ct 28th thread almost a month later thats no heads up mitch i clicked the link you gave and its a month old so yeah i didnt think about that.. good thought bad idea tho should have been double xp just for attacking with bounties i was up so much and healing there was no way to get a hit. 2 thumbs down for me