[PC] Drag & Drop Function isn't working

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Chasity, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

The Drag and drop function on Armor Pirate Clan isn't working for Gift Wish List changing of gifts desired on my laptop.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Probably also related to the javascript push (I'm going to have to knock some heads together...). Have you refreshed and tried again?

Chasity likes this.
  3. Chasity

I refreshed 4-5 times before coming here.
    I also submitted a ticket to Support. (When in Support, I noticed that my profile was of the old FB PC account that I no longer play, but couldn't get it to update properly to Armor & my ID #. :()

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

What browser are you using? I tested it out on Chrome when I saw your thread and it worked fine for me.

5. Chasity

Chrome is what I"m using. I'll try again, with fingers crossed.

6. Chasity

It still isn't working. I'll dig out my old laptop & see if it works on it. :confused:

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I've actually managed to reproduce the issue, so no need. I've forwarded it to the developers. :)

Chasity likes this.
  8. Chasity

Thank you so very very much Mi7ch! I just returned from trying it on my old laptop, & it didn't work on it either.

9. Chasity

Hot diggety dog! I just now tried again to drag & drop, and it worked. Thank you so much for your fast response, and time put in to help me, Mi7ch! :)

mi7ch likes this.
  10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Glad it's working again. :)

Chasity likes this.