[LCN] Turning in unwanted keys.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mobster77, Dec 6, 2015.

1. mobster77

mobster77 New Member

I just wanted to know how you could turn in extra keys(mi7ch said in a thread that keys gave you rewards when you turned them in).

2. Vic

Vic Active Member

you have to do it within a few days of the event ending, once the message disappears on your home page, you're stuck with them.

AXXO likes this.
  3. mobster77

mobster77 New Member

Oh. maybe I didn't notice, but thanks for you reply anyway.

4. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

if you haven't been able to turn them in, you may be able to use them the next time that raid comes around, but i'm not sure.

AXXO likes this.
  5. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

It's better to turn the keys into p once timer is dead. check you inventory and see if the keys are visible under weapons menu,
    if yes go to stockpile-----> weapons------> find the keys and there's a button to exchange keys for XP. as far as I know keys changes from raid to raid not sure if the keys usable for next raid. may be Mitch could give us an answer.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Once the event is "over" (you are no longer able to summon Raid Bosses) there is a banner on the homepage where you can turn in the Keys for XP. Keys do not have any use after their specific event is over, even if the Boss they were associated with returns in the future so you might as well trade them in. :)

AXXO and Kirsten like this.
  7. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

first, once the banner disappears, you can no longer turn in keys, correct? also, keys are such a pain to get in the first place. are you saying that even for raids that are re-released, we will never be able to use previously earned keys to open them? you all are creating a unique set of keys for each event for the rest of time? that seems a little crazy to me.

8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Agree with @JARVIN if the boss is returning, the extra keys should be usable. 'cause keys doesn't come easy.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We said during the very first event that keys are not reusable so to turn that around now would not make much sense, given that people could have been saving keys this whole time for repeat bosses.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Can we use keys to open a set or random crates please? Low chance of winning, but you might win a superior drop from the boss you were just fighting? How about that as an idea instead of just turning them in for a bit of XP?

11. mark bratley

mark bratley New Member

Unused Raid Boss Key Rewards: 23896
    Turn in your unused Hafgufa Raid Boss Keys for free XP, not a great return Kano.......Should be able to keep until next raid.

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Forget it, everyone. It doesn't sound like they'll run out of names anytime soon, so there is no incentive to re-use keys. And it doesn't take any time away from the artists, either, so you can't use that as an argument.

13. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I like the idea of saving keys and being able to use them in the next RAID event. It is not like turning them is worth it and there is no difference in "cost" is there to get keys from raid event to raid event is there? Since allowing players to save keys might save players energy, Kong probably sees it as them losing money so I cant see them ever changing anything - Kong is greed driven and not player satisfaction.

14. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i don't know if i would go that far, but it does seem silly to simply change names for keys every month so that they are "different" and can only be used for that week.

15. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

After years of playing, I have never seen Kano put player satisfaction first. Everything is driven by getting more and more people to spend.....

Orez likes this.
  16. mobster77

mobster77 New Member

Well, thanks people. I'll watch for things next time.

17. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

LOL! You are right. It is a "buisness" afterall, and I know of no other game that works differently. I still like this game...for now. o_O

18. they wont do it mate, if they do that u wont use fp to buy energy pack for keys.

19. its nothing personal just good business lol. all the online games are like that mate.

20. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I'm still wondering why people actually have these extra keys. I just get a set of the keys and never have any extra. That only requires paying attention when you do a job to see when the key drops, then I move on to the next city.

Michael Wheet likes this.