[ZS] 6 master crates, 0 legendary items?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Crazy Dragon, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Crazy Dragon

Crazy Dragon New Member

I understand that this is not a certain, but everyone but me seems to be having much better luck. 6 times at 35% is ridiculous odds. And at $9 a pop a complete ripoff. Is there some kind of glitch or are some people on some "bad" list..I'm not wanting to try again because this seems rigged.

Attached Files:

2. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

completly random but send in a ticket maybe they will feel sorry for you and refund a few

The Navigator likes this.
  3. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

Haha, good one!
    But yeah, Dragon, seems like you're really unlucky. The odds of not getting legendary items on six tries are 0,65^5 = 7,5%
    I've bought three times those triple crates that have the best chance and I won ONE legendary item and the other two times I got TWO legendary items. Last time I bought just one good crate and won again! So seems like the crates aren't riggen but the randomnesss is... really random.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

not buying crates bcs im damned to not get 1 from 20 so not bother with that crat stuff... :D

5. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Ouch! Ive always resisted spending on ghem, as thats exactly as I imaged my luck would be, but i figured this was just be being a bit negative. Seeing it can happen like that... well, im not rushing off to buy them now for sure!

6. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Crates are Boring, I'd rather buy stamina for 140 FPs and kill a huge Moon,ANT or Seoul boss from my friends or all three at once for limited damage like 50 million each.

7. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I know it's ZZ but i think boss drops are worth than paying 140FPs for 3 itemss

8. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

That's why I refuse to pay.. horrible odds

9. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

it's always worth to pay for stamina though, during raids, ;)

Don off sorrow likes this.
  10. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

in what way, I will get the same UNS down the road as anyone else and the same exp,and for FREE

11. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

depends on how you play. if you're satisfied with free Fps that's fine. what I meant was, if anyone wants to spend in the game, the best option is buying stamina

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Crazy Dragon

Crazy Dragon New Member

I never buy stamina or energy if I can help it. If I'm even halfway to lvling I spend 3 un on a ticket for the monthly challenge..2 tickets if I have to. Cheaper than buying energy or stamina.

Oddly I had much better luck with the last batch of crates..didn't buy as many, but got 2 out of 3 legendary. This time I even got one of the bottom 10% items:( I have decent stuff & not one of 6 items I got this time gives even 1 att/def boost.

Axxo which game are you playing? Luna boss? Seoul boss?

The Navigator likes this.
  13. Don off sorrow

thats what i talking about , good man nice thinking wooot :D

14. Don off sorrow

thats what i talking about ,
    dont spend on tickets fdor lotery its not worth spending uns or fp . just my advice...

15. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

1. My stamina is quite big so I can level 1 and half levels by only battling or doing bosses.
    2. I'm very patient I don't use FPs for calendars, cause limited time or monthly you can do it without spending, and I don't want to be the first to finish calendars. and you're paying for something you get free in the next day.
    3. I never said to buy energy. that's the least important,anyway after level up I get 500 energy.
    4. my point was using 140 FPs you get only 3 items and you're not guaranteed you will get the 3 Best items. So if I played in my game a huges bosses (I play LCN, i know this is ZZ lol but the logic is same, if you do the highest bosses in your game) I can get like 200-300 drops, 8-9k added both A and D. I'm just giving you my view and how I play.
    5. I know load out with crate items would be not breakable, but in the long run, your capacity doesn't measure by load out.

16. Crazy Dragon

Crazy Dragon New Member

Ahh..I played VC for awhile & it is much different as far as items. In VC when you fought you used the combined stats of hundreds of items. You could buy items with gold in the game that would raise your attack/def. You could get & give gifts that actually were used for stats in fights. Not so in Zs..sigh. You can only use 20-40? items. Hired squad goes up as you lvl, I have 18 now. Then 20 top squad. Problem is that none of the 6 items make no difference at all in att/def:(
    And raid boss drop items are a joke in Zs. Maybe 1 in 4 gets a decent enough item to count, but the majority are "common" items with stats that can help no one. Our raid bosses take energy & stamina also.