Forum Posting Program Season Four

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Elle F

Elle F Member

This is why we can't have nice things.

cricket_jumper and Kirsten like this.
  2. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Haha! There u go again, always thinking the worst of me - it could have been somthing better. Im known for going from one extreme to the other!

3. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I think it's still to small, and the colors should change as well.

4. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

I have been wondering about the "payout" from forums programm. Did I even Qualify? If not, why? I have recieved no notification as of yet. Would be glad to know if it´s worth continuing to post and if I am for some reason disqualified.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Considering I haven't sent out any of the messages, that would be why you haven't received one (if you qualified, which if you made more than 20 quality posts during November you did). I do it manually so it takes me some time.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

lol it is only Dec 1st , :p be patient it is like money in the bank

Marc14 likes this.
  7. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

no kidding, you waited a month whats a new days. CANT BEAT FREE

8. Dunk Nielsen

Dunk Nielsen Member

its great we got the power heal on bosses but why dont we get it for battle too ??

9. Kirsten

10. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

After a month's break, it's time to start the fourth season of this illustrious undertaking. This season started on November 1 will run until January 30....Yay, TY Mitch for the FPs for illustrating my thoughts in the forums. So if I am correct, we get a month off from running our mouths in the forums now?

11. Cisco

Cisco Member

You can always look at your posting history to see if you've reached 20 posts in the month

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

another season and new beginning of the year lets see if crafting and other areas are upgraded quicker this year.

13. Kirsten

It is possible Mitch may not have sent all the forum messages out, yet, but you have to make 20 posts each month of the three months Mitch runs the forum reward event.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  14. Sir Opinion Alot

i always check on the regular to make sure and i always try to get that 20 before the last week of the month to be on the safe side.

15. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Game over in this 3 month period to earn Fps for posting. Congrats to all who got posts in to earn the points and give others a chance to respond towards their points :)

16. ISAACKEELS

ISAACKEELS New Member

ok I want whatever is available so I am posting with rewards in view

17. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

@ Cisco : That was a post from last month and of course I know now how to find out about post qualification. Thanks for the advice but you are a day late and a dollar short. You saw a posting oppertunity and took it. I get that. :cool:

Cisco likes this.
  18. Kirsten

what does that even mean lol you made 5 posts since 2012 .

19. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I never count my posts. I just reply to things I am notified about and am interested in.

20. Sir Opinion Alot

same here and usually by the end I have enough post its less than 1 a day really