Power heal in coop bosses

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by chris1995c, Sep 27, 2015.

1. chris1995c

chris1995c New Member

It's long time since there have been added a power heal funktion but in coop bosses there are still nothing. Can we make a power heal button like this to make it easier to heal?
    upload_2015-9-27_12-52-56.png

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Should be simple enough to do, I will make sure the developers take a look at this suggestion. :)

Deblovscats1 and chris1995c like this.
  3. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

4. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

wow, the devs must be going over this with a magnifying glass.

5. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

Yes, this would definitely make things easier.

6. chris1995c

chris1995c New Member

Yes. They have had lot of time and I was also going to say something this month but I hope they soon will do the change :)

7. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

post your comments in support of this. the more community support this has, the greater the chance that something will actually happen.

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's going to happen, within the next few weeks most likely.

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Guess it was just pushed out, was bit confused at 1st though even knowing about the idea. In OP's pic show's power heal which would of cleared it up on the right tab.

Smack likes this.
  10. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

hmmm ... now how about where you are battling? It might be good to give a choice of the power heal or heal right there as well!

JADES likes this.
  11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I forgot the word "Power". Doh!

That'll get fixed up right away.

JADES likes this.
  12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Bug @mi7ch about this ;)

13. Kel the Merciful King

mi7ch ... BUG! Interesting strategic options here to be put out there on this "Battling" one!

14. Kel the Merciful King

Double Bug MI7CH !!!!! ( how do you captilize MI7CH ... MISEVENCH! (yiddish))

Smack likes this.
  15. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Interesting now that it is out. It is either a real bargain to use a Power Heal or a total rip off - depending upon how much you spend. Look before you leap eh? Don't just rush for the power button.

16. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i noticed this last night when i hit it by accident. i thought it was some kind of glitch and blindly clicked where the heal button used to be like i normally do, and then realized what happened. something else to get used to after playing for almost 3 years (sigh).

17. chris1995c

chris1995c New Member

The price is the same for the health you get, because the price increases something every time you buy health and if you have x health you get 2*x health to the price double * c (Constant that are for the increased price).

18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

what does spending have to do with it,??

Anyway I like having the power heal for bosses,Thanks

19. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i don't like it, but i know that there were 3 players that asked for it, so okay. what i really love is the advance notice we received before the change was pushed out. to this date, this change STILL has not been announced to the player base (although it is hard to miss, as i found out when i power healed in error).

20. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

love the placement of the power heal comes in handy

Kirsten likes this.