[LCN] Black Friday Sale links not working

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Si Celia, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

I click on the links but nothing happens. Can someone check this out, please, Mitch? thanks!

2. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

Correction: it's only the stam/energy and stam/energy/cash bundle links that do not work.

3. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

now they are all working :)

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Glad it's working! :)

If you encounter any more issues please let us know.

5. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

to bad you didnt create a weapon for Black Friday, it was a nice tradition in last years

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This is an interesting point. If we have have Black Friday items available each year for the past few years, why not this year? I guess the bundles were more important.

Guardian Angel likes this.
  7. Guardian Angel

we have boundles each month, so is not such big deal for Black Friday, but I guess Kano become to lazy lately to create new content and weapons for special events.

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Instead of doing a single item this year we offered a discount on the whole range of things we have available to purchase.

I've let Aardvark know for next year to consider doing the item as well as the bundles. :)

9. Guardian Angel

ok, thanks I really like it to wait for Black Friday last years and see what weapon we have and how much quantity has left, was something I enjoyed

10. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Maybe they don't have great success trying to sell balanced unique items and gave up on them, or they prefer of offering reduced cost only on direct purchases and not on limiteds that can be bought with in game FPs.