[PC] Armada War token list

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Carol B. Corrigan, Nov 11, 2015.

1. I wish the damn token list was in real time regardless if someone is logged on or not! Also, a listing of Tokens used would be nice.
    It would be really helpful to know who in the Armada is paricipating fully.

2. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

good idea wars could use some more tracking abilities

CrabbyOne and Chasity like this.
  3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I could do without a live token count, and I have a feeling this would be a coding nightmare. If you have heavy participation, you don't really need an accounting of tokens used for each player, you can simply track total attacks, heals, and refills. But I can see where a count at the end of each player's stats of total tokens used could be useful.

George Burd likes this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I believe you can get an up-to-the-second token count by performing an action on the page; this will make the game call the server for updated information, including whatever tokens you have at that moment.

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It refreshes when YOU go to the page. It does not update the token count for ALL participants, which I believe is what the OP is asking for. As I mentioned, I have a feeling this would be a coding nightmare, so I don't know if this is practical.

6. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

Real time token count would be great!

George Burd and Chasity like this.
  7. George Burd

I dont think it would be a nightmare, all it would need is action counter, it is already done in arena, and numerous other stats

Chasity likes this.
  8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I will check and see under what circumstances the token count updates, but I will also see if a live count is possible.

Chasity and George Burd like this.
  9. CazG

CazG Member

I assume this would be so you can track members who's tokens overlap?

10. George Burd

some armadas would like this feature to weed out poor performers, I think score is more accurate for this purpose , but I dont have a issue with it

Chasity likes this.
  11. greatM

greatM Active Member

Hi Mitch the token count only updates when a player is logged on to the AW page, even if they are online and do not open the page the players token count is show as of the last time they left the AW page. ;)

It would be good to see the current token count for all team mates regardless of if they have the AW page open :)

10/10 from me :)

12. greatM

greatM Active Member

Tokens used can be calculated by adding the attacks ( attacks column shows the total tokens used for attacks regardless of the stam per attack ) and heals together :)

George Burd likes this.