[LCN] TGIF! Mob Wars - LCN Development News Nov 9 - 13

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 14, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! Here’s your development news round-up for the past week!

Player Bans November 2 - November 8

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 1
    Kong/Armor: 2

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Friday the 13th Weekend Calendar!

Grab your lucky rabbit’s foot and your four-leaf clover and take on the Friday the 13th Weekend Calendar! It started this morning and wraps up at 10 am Pacific on Monday November 16.

[​IMG]

Support Report with your favorite burrowing nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

Your usual Support Report writer got wrapped up in a task that became something of a kerfuffle today, so you will have to wait until next week for your regularly scheduled Support Report.

One thing I do want to mention is that even though she helms the “Support Report”, Aardvark is now our Content Manager and as such is in charge of all of the creative things that go on in the game.

With that in mind I can reveal that we will be bringing out new Locations to all of the games over the next few months. :)

I know “which game when” will be the first response but until I hear the sound of developers furiously typing away to make the Location go live I will be keeping that under wraps on the off-chance something goes sideways. Just know that you will be traveling to some of my personal favorite Locations we have created so far...they hit very close to home for us at the Kano HQ.

Keep your eyes on the forums/the in-game news feed for more information!

mi7ch
    who hopes he doesn’t get in trouble for spilling the beans.

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

How do you make holy water?
    Boil the hell out of it!

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas:https://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_1
    Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_2
    Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/play/14870/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id789910921?mt=8&pt=Forum&ct=tgif

Harrys Mum likes this.
  2. C.A.S.H.

C.A.S.H. Member

Love the jokes! So, in a mob-themed game, when can we expect Sicily?

guilty pleasure likes this.
  3. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Hmmm.. Could one of the new Locations be somewhere in CANADA? ;)
    New Locations sound GREAT! Thanks for the update @mi7ch & CONGRATS on the new job @Aardvark :)

4. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

nah, mars is next, then maybe venus...jupiter should be a realllllllllllllllly long city, llke 5000 levels and give really heavy drops:rolleyes:

5. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

Everybody loves to go to Amsterdam ! :D

Aapje likes this.
  6. Harrys Mum

Harrys Mum Member

really looking forward tot he new cities, will be a while before I am there, but should be some great drops for those of us helping out :)

7. otty22

otty22 Active Member

I'm reading Development News everytime only for that joke lol

8. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

I seriously can NOT believe some of the responses as to the location of new Cities - If you actually read @mi7ch 's Post, he specifically states: "Just know that you will be traveling to some of my personal favorite Locations we have created so far...they hit very close to home for us at the Kano HQ.". Now, with the "Kano HQ" being in Canada, and most (if not all) of their Staff being Canadian, I am personally led to believe that he may be hinting at one of the new locations being somewhere in Canada, but that's just my guess anyway. Wait a minute.. Maybe "Mars" is closer to the Kano HQ than Canada, and @Mike Lyons would be correct when stating one of the new locations will not be in Canada but will be Mars and every other Planet in our Solar System? :eek:

9. C.A.S.H.

C.A.S.H. Member

I can see the Canada boss now: an angry hockey team.

10. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

That joke... So bad.

Jess likes this.
  11. nice work guys

12. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yes, but Mi7ch didn't say in which game will be his favorite location, it could be in MWLCN, ZS, VC and PC to.
    Let's see if we will walk on Earth again.

13. hope its mlcn. its been a while since we had new city

14. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I hope "locations" means more than one city! If I am lucky there will be a city I am not high enough level for yet and I will have a reason to do some more leveling. ;-) But since I am just about 3000 levels past MOON, I am doubtful they will open enough cities to get ahead of me unless they really space them out more than the 550 levels.

15. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm just glad the games don't revolve around a handful of players, and it would be INSANE to increase the number of levels between future locations.

16. may be we could see north pole, something like santa city, since its close christmas :)

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I like this idea, but it's too holiday specific for the general game. This type of thing is usually reserved for calendars.

18. may be they can open a new city just for christmas season n close it on jan first, open for all levels from dec 1st to jan 1st.

19. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

Would be cool to have the Grinch as a raid boss for Christmas.

20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

We can't even get a new permanent location added, and you think a temporary one will be added within the next week or two?
    I'm thinking it's probably too late to do this as well, I believe the next raid is coming up this week or the week after, but I lose track of the schedule.

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.